13.

KEE'S POV.

after i left the hospital , miami took us home. she and AC had a talk before we left , but they wouldn't let me hear what they were talking about.

 " how long you and ole girl been talking ? " she asked as i jumped under my covers. she didn't try to jump in with me like she usually does , so i knew this was serious. she just sat next to me.

" i think like a week. why ? " i yawned pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

 " curious , " she smirked at me. why this bitch always smirking ? now don't get me wrong ; it's sexy as fuck , but damn. 

if you want this cooch , you can come get it. shit.

 " why ? why you curious ? " " i asked her again. she looked at me and just shrugged her shoulders. she scooted closer and layed down next to me.

 " don't try no s - "

in the middle of my sentence , i felt a soft hand clasp over my lips.

 " i'm not ; damn , " she said taking her hand off my mouth. she scooted a little closer to me and gently put her arm around my waist. 

 " i just wanna' lay with you , " she said. she was so close that there was no space between the two of us. 

 " amiyah ? " i asked , turning around to face her. i just wanted to know where her head was at because what we doing ain't normal.

 " yes kee ? " she asked with an annoyed tone , but her eyes were closed.

 " are we best friends ? " i asked. her face immediately changed , but her eyes remained closed. 

 " the fuck type of question is that ? you know you my best friend. now go to sleep. "

i mentally laughed but sighed aloud. " no miami. are we just best friends ? cause just best friends don't usually do the stuff we do. "

 miami kept quiet for a while , but she eventually sighed. " best friends with benefits , i guess. "

 " why you play with me all the time ? " i asked staring her right in her closed eyes. " open your eyes , shit. "

 " chill , and because i can. now , you gon' know how it feels , " she chuckles.

 " you laughing like sum' was funny , and what you mean i'm gon' know how it feel ? i ain't done shit to you , " i said raising my voice.

now is when she slowly opened her eyes with a stone - cold express on her face.

 " why you looking - "

 " you really don't know shit , huh ? " she chuckled angrily. i opened my mouth to speak , but i chose against it.

 " yuon remember ninth grade ? me , you , and morgan was like ... that clique ? " she asked. i continued to look at miami like she was crazy. i had no idea what this bitch was talking about.

" ion even know who morgan is , miami. you really need to explain all this to me because ion know where you going with this. " 

she sighed and ran her hands down her face.

 " don't 'een worry about it. it ain't serious anyway , " she shrugged and turned in the other direction.

 " just tell me. you know i hate that shit when you start a story and don't finish it , " i whined , rocking her backside.

 " guess you just won't like it , huh ? " she groaned , slapping my hands off of her. i withdrew my hands and just stared at the back of her head.