Chapter 16 jealousy

Start from the beginning

He let out a sigh, " I made a... Um.. Love potion."

" LOVE POTION!!.." He yelled at him then slightly gently push Miya away from the hug. " you are telling me you give her a love potion, just so you can test out the ingredients."

" yup!~... New things. And Miya San wants to help. " Johan

Mikuni mumbled something underneath his breathe but heard Miya.

" Johan, your so much fun~... " she said to him while hugging him. " let's cuddle, Johan! "

Johan blush a bit by her hugging him feeling of her breasts, Mikuni blush by what she said. Mikuni felt envy of him, and some sort of feeling he is having inside. He glance towards Jeje who snicker at his eve. Mikuni shook his head seeing Mayu still hugging Johan.

' why am I feeling this why?...' Mikuni thought to himself.

So he went towards her get her off of Johan. " I'm going to take care of her for today since you give a full cup."

" it's not a full cup..." Johan

Mikuni rise his eyebrow at him, " okay it's a full cup but this should not have this full effect on her. But the effects should wear off about a day. "

Mikuni let out a sigh, boding his then he heard Miya say something to Mikuni. " who are you?~..."

Said pointing at him, Mikuni put her finger away from his face. " I'm Mikuni... Miya..."

Miya stare at him then lean in close to his face, ' she too close!...if she keep doing this I'm might lose it!..' He thought while his Heat beating miles per hour.

Miya step back giggle, Mikuni stare at her. " what's so funny?"

" your cute~..." Miya said to Mikuni.

The room was silent. But the only person in the room face was blushing mad red is Mikuni. Johan and Jeje smirked and snicker while watching this cute scene.

".....um...." Mikuni

" are going to hit that or what? " Johan said to him making Mikuni blush mad truning him.

" Johan?!..." Mikuni yelled.

Johan shrugged, smiling. Then Mikuni took Mayu out of the room then to the living room.

" do you think he will survive?" Jeje

Johan hummed in thought, " who knows but I know for fact that she won't remember this moment but Mikuni will let them have their privacy~..."

Johan turned to his study area, to continue his work. Jeje transformed into animal firm, going to johan side. Johan smirked by how this will play out, ' mikuni San is going to have an interesting night?~...'

------

After Mikuni pull Miya out of the room he decided that he will take care of her. But since she's stoned from the, ' love potion', he has to keep watch over her. But at the same time he's emotion is going all over the place.

" Mikuni!!~... " Miya call out to him.

He let out a sigh, ' I'm going to kill Johan for this...' He thought then proceed to talk to Mayu, " yes Miya?"

Mayu stayed silent for a moment, " let's cuddle!~"

Mikuni shook his head, but Miya ran to his room. She hide in his room then all of sudden she jumped on him making them land on the bed of his room.

Mikuni saw how affection Miya is so he decided to stay there.

" cuddle~..." Miya

Mikuni grumble, " fine, just once.."

" yay!~..." Miya said in excitement then soon snuggled her face to Mikuni neck. He smell her perfume that she is wearing, and saw her face up close.

' she beautiful, this up close...' He thought as he look at her, hearing a voice from Mayu.

" Mikuni lets go on a date.~" Miya

" date?" Mikuni

Miya nod, " yup, just the two of us!  It'll be fun! Plus..." She paused for a moment. " I haven't seen the city before! I want hang out with Mikuni more~..."

Mikuni stay silent hearing Miya's  confession, but he just thought that she would not remember everything that happened when she drink the cup. He state at her thinking in thought if will be okay.

He placed his hand onto her cheek. Mayu felt his warmth, " Mikuni?~"

He nods, " okay, we will..."

" promise?~" Miya

" promise..." Mikuni

Miya eyes widen in excitement by his answer, she hugged him like a teddy bear. Snuggle her fave to his neck, Mikuni feeling happy. Soon, both of sleep throughout the day with Mikuni wrapped his arms around her protecting her, while Miya wrapping her arms around his waist.

Johan went upstairs looking for them, till he saw both of them knocked out in Mikunis room. He made a smile at the sweet moment, decided to take a picture for memories. Then got a blanket covering them both. Leaving the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 17 night out