- freaky robb

Depuis le début

"I listen when people talk and remember nearly every word. And you once told me-

My mother interrupted in tears "You're mother was my closest and most trusting friend. When my wedding was due she nearly missed it all together. She was late a whole week and arrived on the day we were to be wed. She was late because they forgot the flower. She made them turn the ship around and go back just for one flower that would never age. It was for me, she knew I loved them. You're such a kind and lovely Lady." She was nearly hysterical and got up to hug her. When she sat down she saw a little pouch in the box. Be minded I'm right next to her and Lilah is across from us.

They were seeds to grow some here if possible. She just smiled and collected herself wiping her tears.

Next she pulled out a little pouch out of her big pouch and gave it to Sansa it had loads of Beautiful colors of threads and silk with embroidery things to sow mostly flower and other things. Along were paper with patterns so she can learn to to do them herself. She was so happy she nearly cried too.

Next was Arya, She must have asked for my fathers permission or she would have never pulled it out. It was a knife.

"Where I come from we don't train like the soldiers do. Girls learn to fight still. So for you I have an ankle blade forged in the fire of my water dragon Waitness, tis the handle I made myself." Arya looked to father with the most doe eyed looked I've ever laid eyes on. He simply nodded in approval. She squealed. She beyond adored her. She was very glad.

She then looked to Brandon with loving eyes. She got him an egg from magic. She said it'll either hatch a vulture for a monstrous person. An eagle for a strong. Two lovely humming birds for wisdom and patients. Or a three eyed Raven for a special magical being. He was so pleased. Rickon got a lazy pup from Lilah and I's Dire wolf offspring. It's cute.

Jon got a cloak made from the warmest material since she found out through letters we sent back and forth that he's leaving and taking the black. He loved it as was he happy too.

But then I realized one of the most saddest things had dawned on me. She forgot me. It's childish to admit but she forgot my present.
I look up at her 17 of age accidentally with a sad face "you forgot mine?" She looked at me and blush mad. My God's I haven't seen anything like the red of her checks in over a year and a few months. It nearly drove a blade trough my heart. The things I would do if I were alone with her.

"Yours was to heavy to carry,Its in your bed Chambers." The red blush on her checks could have been seen from but a mile away. Everyone noticed the somewhat tension. After that it felt like forever then Lilah had to pardon her self early making me want to just vanish from the banquet hall. Mother said that the present would still be sitting there so not to be in such an ancy state. This made made want to rush more.
This will be an eternity long wait.

**

Finally at my door and opening it will be a such desired pleasure I've been waiting for. Why was mine so heavy? What is it? Opening the door a box was right there to the right of the door frame. In it was a neatly folded thick blanket. It had wolves down at the bottom with them running bout in the grass. I bet it was nothing but warm. Their winter's are as freezing as their summer's are hot.

"I got so bored I made it for you." With one look there she was like a magical fairy had made my wish themselves. Looking ever so beautiful with her rich black hair that ran past her shoulders and chest with those enchanting Sapphire blue eyes staring back. She sat on my bed propped up against my pillows like it was her bed. Feet hanging off the bed and her elbow keeping her propped up. Time has done her nothing but good, legs seem longer, statue tall. And her face. It's gotten even more beautiful as if that were even possible. I wonder what she looks like under that dress.

Gently I put the blanket back and close the box. Seeing her on my bed in a dress that can easily be torn of made me feel like everything is good again. She's mine and I don't think I'll let her leave again.

Lilah's POV

He stood there contemplating for what felt like forever until he ever so calmly put the blanket back and closed it again. He seemed confident when he strode over to me and pulled at the back of my calves putting me on my back making our hips meet while pulling me somewhat of the bed. Making me feel like I'm in a vulnerable position till he kissed me without any words.

Then my panic turns in to calm and reassurance when he continues to kiss me as he pin my hands above my head on the bed.
I pull my hands out of his grasp and push him off of me. He jumps back with a bit fright as I sat up scooting back to the head of the bed board my back against the pillows. I always hated dresses and if anyone knew that it was Robb. He watched after his fear passed and I pulled the front of my dress from under me and untied the string upon my back keeping it firm on my torso. I was nervous I fiddled with it til it was loose.

"Don't." He pulled my hands from my back and lifted my chin to meet his eye's. "You don't have to take your clothes off. I didn't just miss your body, I missed you. "
I looked deep into his eye's and once again kissed him making butterflies erupt as they always did. I pulled back ever so gently and looked down blushing as I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

"But your other present is under my dress." With that I pulled the string loose and ever so slowly peeled the dress off my shoulders and down my well- everything. I was in lace panties that had a bow in the front with the back having not nearly enough lace. I felt like it disappeared at one point. It had black roses all over with long twirly vines, I felt exposed at a point I'd rather be naked. I had a corset like bra on my chest and torso not hiding from the fact that it was nearly see through. I had one of the best seamstresses I trust made them for me. It was really embarrassing although it was worth it for the look on his face was priceless.

He looked. And looked standing as still as a silent day on the sea scanning his eyes over my body. I felt like what I did was wrong for a split second and I got nervous making me rethink what I've done. It was too much.

"I'm sorry. I was being stupid, I knew you wouldn't like it." I cover myself getting up to walk away. Within a couple steps he pulled me back holding my head in place as he kissed me with dominance. He let go of my face only to deepen the kiss while reaching down to unwrap the dress that I couldn't tie up fast enough slowly pulling it down. He smiled in the kiss when he heard it fall to the floor.

"I never thought I'd see you in these." He had his hand on my hips holding me close as he dominated our kiss. I didn't know if that was a good thing or bad whether he kissed me or not didn't matter. He use to tease me like that all the time. I stopped to look down seriously regretting this for a mere moment. I felt embarrassed to an extent.

The floor was just as cold as is what many months ago. Making me realize once again I'm nearly fully exposed to him. Goosebumps rise up my arms as he lifts my chin up to meet the mysterious stark gaze. "You're mine tonight."

That was that as he lifted me up by my thighs making me wrap around him as he steadily walked to the bed laying me down ever so gently.

"Relax."

That's what he said before he pulled a silk rope from no where then wrapping my arms in it as if it were the easiest thing to do. I was full exposed, tied up. Now I'm really vulnerable. Tying it in a knot keeping me in place for what's to come.

"I honestly wish you wouldn't have showed me and I would have tied you up first for that would have been a much better surprise. Having you tied up and vulnerable while I unlace the sleeves on your dress all the way down. Then slowly and painfully undo each and every thread of lace holding this dress together only to pull the dress aside on each side only to reveal this." He pulled my hips towards his as he lent over me imagining the same thing as I. Leaning down to me I lean up and try my best to be dominant in the kiss yet failing. I stop with a gasp "please, untie me."

Robb looked up at me smiled as his baby blue eyes gazed upon my face.

TO BE CONTINUED