Chapter 30- I Hate You!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I hate you!" I screamed in the middle of the room, trying to get every ounce of anger out that I could.

It helped a bit, but not enough. I wiped my tears, and stood up; then began walking towards the bathroom.

I put my hands under the faucet and threw cold water on my face. Once I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I turned to the side, looking down at my stomach. My finger tips caressed the little growing pouch on my stomach. I'm starting to show, but it's so slight it's not noticeable at all when I have clothes on. I'm only 10 weeks anyway.

I reached in the medicine cabinet and scanned it for my multi vitamins gummies and pre-natal pills; taking two of each.

"Hey hun, I bought some groceries. Any ideas for dinner?"

I turned around and saw my mom standing at the door. She left out to the supermarket awhile ago. Thank God she wasn't here to see my mental break down a few minutes ago.

"Whatever you decide is fine mommy, thank you." I said, sending her a grateful smile.

"Are you okay?" She asked, and I wanted to break down right then and there because I wasn't at all.

I shook my head. "No, but I'll be fine."

She walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug, wrapping her arms around me as tight as she could.

"I don't want you to feel for even a second that you're alone in this. Just because he's not stepping up to be a father doesn't mean you're alone..this child has a grandmother, a grandfather and Clara who's it's Godmother. Your baby will have all the love and care it needs."

I nodded, and slightly smiled. "Thank you mommy..that means a lot."

"I love you, and I'm here for you." She told me. "I know it's hard, but I don't wanna see you stressing about this stupid man anymore. It's not healthy for you or your baby."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Come, help me with dinner." She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs.

"So, have you thought of any names?" She asked, as she chopped up some chives.

That's when I realized I've been so stressed over Danny, I haven't even had time to pick out a name for the baby. Maybe I really needed to shift my focus.

"No." I said, as I set a timer on the oven to pre-heat it. "I don't know the sex yet, but any ideas?

"I don't know, but don't name him or her anything ghetto, like 'Dayshawn' or 'Laquisha." She giggled, making me laugh.

"Well I really like a unisex names; so I was thinking Adrian."

"I love it, it works for either a boy or girl."

"Yeah." I smiled. "And I can finally stop calling my baby an 'it.'" I said and chuckled.

______

It was my first day back to the office, I took some time off. That doesn't mean I haven't been writing though, writing is therapeutic for me, so whether I'm working or not I'm always gonna write.

Today I had a meeting with the executive assistant to the CEO of universal. I had to talk to her about removing Danny as an artist of mine. He doesn't even come to the office anymore, so there was no purpose of having him as a my artist anymore.

I showered, straightened my hair, put some concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles which was probably from all the stress, and got dressed. I finally was starting to look like myself again, even though I didn't feel like it.