"Please Shawn." I have no idea what I am begging for but I feel the need to do so.

"Hold it." He groans against my neck as he manages the push himself even deeper. I am trying to hold off my climax. He moans loudly as I clench around him, all my concentration on holding myself back. "Holy fuck. Now." He grunts and pushes hard, and deep inside of me and stops. My orgasm washes over me as Shawn come, spilling his hot seeds inside of me. I lean down, and press my lips against his, kissing him with so much passion.

He kisses me back, holding me closely to his body while he is still inside of me. Our heavily breathing is the only thing that is heard as he moves his lips to my nose then my forehead.
"I love you so damn much." He whispers against my skin and as he chest quickly raises and falls.

"There you are." Chanel is already waiting as we walk back into the waiting area hand in hand. "Where have you guys been?."

"Just getting something to eat." Shawn answer smoothly. If I didn't knew better, I would have fallen for his little lie. Apparently, media training wasn't only handy for his showbizz life.

Chanel rolls her eyes and open the door further. "How hard can it be to not eat? It was only like 30 minutes."

Shawn shrugs his shoulders. "I was hungry." He says simply. With a smirk on my face, I look up at him. I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eye and smile.

"Well, I hope it was good."- Chanel says impatience and mention for us to walk faster. "Come on, everyone is waiting."

"You have no idea." I look to the ground to hide my smile as I feel Shawn's hand on my back, gently pushing me through the hallway to meet my new nephew.

As I softly knock on the door, my cousin's voice is heard a couple of seconds later, telling us to come in. When I open the door, a serene peaceful vibe surrounding the room.

The first people I see when I open the door are my aunt and uncle, who are sitting in the corner of the room. I give them a little wave, but my attention is immediately pulled towards the bed where I see my cousin laying with a baby wrapped in a blue blanket.

"And that Levi, is your crazy auntie Rose." Jaimy whispers to her soon as he looks back and forward between the both of us. "You are going to have a lot of fun with her."

"Hey." I whisper softly, I don't know it feels weird to speak at a normal tone in here, even though everyone is doing so. I quickly give Jordy, Jaimy's boyfriend a kiss on his cheek before I move closer to Jaimy and her little miracle.

"Hey." She responds as she stares back at me with tired eyes. Not that I can blame her. Having a child ripping your vagina isn't probably the best feeling in the world. I sit down on the side of the bed and give a kiss on her forehead. "He is beautiful." I feel the tears of joy and happiness welling up in my eyes as I stare at the face of my nephew.

"Yeah, he was worth ripping my vagina in a million pieces for."

"How bad was it?." As soon as I ask the question, I immediately regret it. I am already scared to death for the moment I have to give birth and asking a woman who just gave birth how it was, is probably not the best idea.

"Never again." She says bluntly. "Word of advice, never say yes when they ask you if you want to see how it looks down there... I am traumatized." I burst out in laughter. Only she can say something like that.

"Thanks but I wasn't planning on."- hell no. Looking how your girlfriend is being destroyed... no thanks. It's already painful as it is. "Did you saw?." I ask Jordy, who is sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Absolutely not. I stayed at her head side."

"He had to. He would have never wanted to have sex with me ever again if he saw what went on down there." Jaimy saws completely serious but it sounds so funny that everyone, including me and Shawn... o yeah Shawn.

"I certainly didn't expected to see you here today." Jaimy noticed Shawn as the same time as I do.

"Jaim, this is Shawn, my boyfriend. Shawn this is my cousin." The introduction is probably a bit overrated but still... better late than never.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Rose has told a lot about you." Shawn says politely as he shakes Jaimy's hand.

"All good I hope?." She says as she look at me from the corner of her eye.

"Of course." I say with a cheeky smirk on my lips. Even though, she just gave birth, I cannot help but to tease her. Just a force of habit.

"I hope he doesn't inherited you guys sass." Jordy chuckle as he looks at us with a faint smile.

"Good luck bro." Shawn jokes as he gives Jordy a manly pat on his shoulder. How the hell is it possible that when guys meet, they automatically become friends? I just don't understand how that works.

"You want to hold him?." Jaimy nods to the baby as I pull my eyes away from the growing bromance.

"Sure." I stand up, ready to take my nephew in my arms for the first time. Luckily, I already had my practice with Mila, so I know how to hold a baby in the correct say.

"Do you have his head?." The motherly concern already clearly noticeable in Jaimy her voice, as she hands Levi over to me.

"Yeah. I got him." With the baby in my arms, I walk over to an empty chair and sit down. Normally, babies look like aliens when they are only a couple of hours old but Levi actually looks cute. No wonder, he is related to me. That's why.

"Shawn."- I nod my head for Shawn to come over. "Come see him."

Shawn takes a seat on the armrest of the chair I am sitting in. "Hello little man." Shawn gives him a little wave as Levi looks at him.

"You are probably wondering how that guy is, Levi but that is your uncle Shawn." Shawn squeeze my shoulder. I look at him, only to see that he is already staring at me with a loving smile on his face.

"Guys, smile." Followed by a flash of a camera.