Flying high

"Are you sure that you have everything?." Ali voice sounds through my bedroom. I look over my shoulder and see her standing in the door opening.

"Yes. Well, I think so." I mumble as I scan through my suitcase with clothes. The weather is surprisingly very nice in the UK this week. even hot. According to the weather forecast I saw on my iPhone from Liverpool, it isn't going to rain and the sun will be shining all week. Let's hope that the app is somewhat accurate.

"Let me look." Ali gently pushes me aside to look through my clothing options. Alissa is someone who you just know that will be a great mother someday. She is very nursing. She always looks through my suitcase to see if I forgot something.

This gives me the opportunity to put on some clothes for now. I am still in my pyjamas and it is already 12.45. The car will be here in less than 15 minutes. Thank god that I put a little bit of makeup on my face and that I did my hair otherwise I would have freaked out by now. In my work life I am so punctual and always on time but in my private life that isn't the case. Unfortunately.

"Looks pretty good."- I hear Ali say from behind me as I look through the clothes that are left in my closet. Even though I am not a typical girly girl, I do like clothes. I think I created a little obsession with it over the past couple years. "Can I zip it up or do you need to put something in it still?."

"You can zip it up, thanks. As long as I have my wallet and passport with me, I am good." Well, it's true. It's not like the UK is a third world country. Everything I may forget I can buy there.

I turn back to my closet to pick something out to wear. I do not want to go in joggers. Even though it's a long flight, I am not sure if it's appropriate. I have my adidas joggers in my suitcase though. So, if everyone else is wearing comfortable clothes so will I for the next flight but until I know for sure, I will just wear a comfortable pair of mom jeans and a black crop sweater.

"That looks nice." In the corner of my eye, I see Ali standing next to me as I take my clothes out of the closet.

"You should put these boots on." She leans down and grab a black pair of biker boots from the bottom of my closet.

"You should have been a stylist. You could have made a lot of money with it." I tease her. For your information, Alissa is famous on YouTube because of her clothes shop videos.

"Gosh Rose, thank you for this wonderful idea! I never had thought about it." She response sarcastically as she walks out of my room.

"Where are you going?." I yell after her.

"I have the perfect bag for this outfit. Put the clothes on. The car will be here in less than 10 minutes." She says in a strict manner.

"Okay mom." I say loud enough for her to hear me. I strip out of my beloved Harry Potter pj's (I know I have a problem but in my defence, they are super comfy) put on a fresh pair of underwear and put on the blue mom jeans and the black hoodie.

"Damn look at that ass." A low whistle echoes through the room. I roll my eyes in amusement and turn around to where Ali is standing.
My eyes directly notice the Louis Vuitton backpack that she has in her hand.
"Are you sure you trust me with one of your Louis's?." You have to know something. Alissa is obsessed with designer bags and treats them like they are her children. So, for her to trust me with one of her 'children' is major.

"Yes but, if it will comes back ruined I will personally hunt you down to the face of the earth. Capisce?."

"Sí Mamasita." I say as I make grabby hands at the bag. With a soft sigh she hands me the backpack. Gosh, I love Louis bags. There is something about them that makes them unique
Yeah, that is called: price tag..