All will be alright

"Is he really going to sing one song?." Tiffany says to me as we excite the plane. We just landed in Las Vegas. Where Shawn is going to preform at the IHeartRadio Music festival as a guest of Justin Timberlake.
When we told him a couple of days ago, on his sister birthday, that we had an 'Go' for this performance, he was over the moon.
He told me that Justin Timberlake has always been an idol of him and that this was one of the biggest moments for him in his career so far. Shawn is walking around with the biggest smile on his face since the moment we told him. It's so cute to see him so excited for this performance.

"Yes, Tiff."- I chuckle as I push my small suitcase towards the waiting car "it's not even the whole song. If I understood it correctly, he is going to take over the second verse of 'what goes around...comes around'. We will see."

"We are going all this way for not even one song." She mumbles as I hand the driver my suitcase and thank him.

"You could have stayed home and just send his outfit along with us."

"O yes I know but I wanted to go to Las Vegas." Dude, what is your problem then?

I shake my head in amusement and get into the van. "Are you excited for tonight?." I say and take a seat next to Shawn.

"Yes but also very nervous. What if I mess it up?."

"Hon, no worries. Your voice is amazing. You will do great."

"Yea. You do shows of one and a half hour and not mess up. So, I think that one verse of a song wouldn't be a problem." Tiffany says sassy. I give her a little peak against her arm.

"Hey.. what was that for?." She mumbles as she caress the 'sore' spot. She is such a drama queen.

"Please do not exaggerate." I say to her, for what I receive a nasty glare.

I feel my phone buzzing in my bag. I grab my phone and see an incoming FaceTime call from Anna.

I reject the call. Anna still haven't found out about me working for Shawn. Even though I am quite sure that there are a few pictures of me and Shawn together on the internet. I am seriously start to doubt her FBI skills.

Like I expected she calls me again a second time.
"You are not going to answer?." Shawn says as his eyes are also looking at my phone.

"If she only see a little hair lock, she will know that it's you and she will freak out. I will call her back later." When I am not around Shawn and I can talk to her in peace.

"Give me the phone." He says and hold his hand out.

"Are you sure? She will scream into the high heavens. You know that right?."

"Yes. She has to know it at some point, right?."

Okay. Sure. Whatever he wants. It's not like I didn't warn him.

I hand him my phone and wait for the bomb,  that is called my best friend to explode.

Shawn holds my phone up so, that his face is in the screen. I grab his phone from his lap to record her reaction. He gives me a little smile before he push the button to accept the call.

S: "hey." He says casually as the video is connected.

Anna is laying on her bed, looking on her phone so, that means that she is calling me from her MacBook. When she hear his voice, her eyes snap up to the screen.

A: "O. MY. GOD.... this isn't happening." She screams loudly.

S: "how is it going Anna? Rose told me so much about you." Well, I basically only told him that she is my best friend and that she is completely obsessed with him, but okay. It's the thought that counts.