Steamy mornings

************ <— you know what that means...

"You weren't exaggerating about this view. It's breathtaking." I could sit on that couch all night and get lost into the lights.

"Yea. That's one of the reasons I bought this place. Nothing beats this view." Shawn squeeze my shoulders as I feel his presence close behind me. "Do you want a tour now or...?"-

"Can we save that for in the morning? I am really tired."

"Yea of course. Let's go to bed." He intertwine our fingers together and pull me along with him. The penthouse it self is not as big as I thought it would be. Still it's bigger than the apartment I live in in New York but it's not that huge. I wouldn't lose the way in here. So, that is a good thing.

"And this is the bedroom." He opens a door and immediately I am sucked into the view again.

"I don't think I will get much sleep tonight."

"Why? What the hell are you up to?." Why is he smirking at me? Ooo...

"I meant because of the view pervert." I slap his chest gently. "Shit. My suitcase..."

"I will get it for you. You enjoy the... view." He says with that large smile/smirk still present on his face.

I roll my eyes playfully at him. He is such a dork. He is so different from what I thought he would be in the first place.

"Are you planning to move in for the rest of your life?." I spin around the the entrance of the room as I watch him push my suitcase into the room.

"Maybe." Who knows. If I like it here enough, I am going to stay. He opens a door and switch the lights on.

"Holy guacamole." I gasp loudly as I see the enormous walk in closet. "Okay, it's final. I am moving in."

"All women have the same reaction when they see this closet."

"All women?." To how many girls have he showed it too?

He furrowed his eyebrows as he try to read my face. "What do you. . . ? Ooo, no not like that. I mean my mother, sister, cousins. They all had the same reaction to this closet as you."

"I don't believe you for one second." I try to keep a straight face as I crunches down and open my suitcase.

"Babe, I swear..."- I try to give him a serious face but fail miserably as I cannot hold in my laughter. "You are horrible." He mumbles as he walk out of the closet.

"You still like me though."

I hear his loud laughter, followed by a soft 'yeah'. Cute.

Thank the lord that I brought my silken pjs with me. They are sexy as hell but also very comfortable. Win-win situation.

I grab the pjs, my toothbrush and my makeup wipes and walk out of the closet.
"Shawn?." I mutter as I look around the room but don't see him.

"In here." I look over my shoulder as I hear the sound of his voice coming from behind me.
I push the door open and my eyes are met with a Shawn who is only wearing his black Calvin Klein boxers with his toothbrush in his mouth.
Well, now that is a sight.

The bathroom on the other hand looks like one that comes straight out of a magazine. There is a huge walk in shower, two sinks, a enormous bathtub next to a window that gives you a spectacular view over Toronto.

"You are going to sleep in that?." I look back to him as he nods with his head to my adidas jogging suit.

"Nope." I hold my pjs up. "Do you have some toothpaste for me."