Crisis

"Rose?! What the hell are you doing in there?." Liz says as she is knocking loudly on the bathroom door.

"Dude, relax! I am almost done."  I yell back as I put on my robe and wrap a towel around my hair.

"I have no time to relax. In 40 minutes everyone is going to be here." I roll my eyes as I open the door.

"I told you to go shower earlier but you didn't listen to me. So, yea. This is your own fault." She basically shove me to the side and walk into the bathroom without saying anything.

"She's mad?." Ali says as she put in an earring in her ear. Can this woman teleport through time? How can she even be ready already? When I went into the bathroom, she was still in her pjs and no makeup on her face. Now she looks like she is about to go on stage.

"Probably just stressed." I shrugs my shoulders and walk to my bedroom. What the hell am I going to wear? I need my style icon.

"ALI?." I loudly, even though I am quite sure that she is close by.

"What?! What happened." She storms into my room while looking around to see what is wrong.

"I don't know what I should wear." I turn around and pout my lip.

"Are you fucking kidding me?." She narrows her eyes at me. "I thought something happened to you."

"Well, a clothing crisis is just as bad as anything else, Ali. You should know."

"Move out of the way." She says extremely annoyed. Good. That's the first problem that is solved.

"I love you, Al." I cannot help but to smirk. She always acts like I am annoying her but I know, that she deep down, really likes it that I depend so much on her. Very deep down...

I take a seat behind my glam table and grab my makeup bag. Heavy makeup or natural?

"This is pretty. I have never seen this flared pants before."

I turn my head to look at her as she holds the pants in front of her.
"O yea. I bought it in Vegas, I think." Or was it LA? I have no clue. Whatever it's from, it's new.

"Me likey." Well, I am glad it has your approval...
"This goes well with that brownish lace body top you have."

"A brown lace body?."

"Yea, the one you bought at Victoria Secret."

"But that is lingerie... its shows a lot of boob." I mean, I have no problem with showing so cleavage but to wear Lingerie outside...
mmm I don't know.

"Girl, you are going to a club. Not to church."- No, if I would wear something like that to church, I think everyone will faint as soon as they see me "and you have the boobs for it."

"I do not know, Al..."

She grab the clothes out of the closet and lay it down on my bed "you are wearing it. End of discussion."

"Alright momma. Do you also want to decide what underwear I am going to wear?."

"It depends. Are you planning on showing your underwear to someone tonight?." Showing my underwear at someone? Why would I show someone my underwear? O..oo.. that is what she means.

"No, the girl is staying inside of the cage tonight." I am definitely not the type of girl who is going to hook up with some random guy. No, that is or was more Liz her department.

"You are not going on guys hunt tonight? I can be your wing woman?."

I look at her through the mirror and raise my eyebrow. "Since when I go on guy hunt when I am going out?."