Catching flights

"People online are freaking out about the picture you post in your Instagram story." Shawn says as I walk into the living room with a tray full of healthy snacks. Believe me, it wasn't my decision. Shawn is in his, what I like to call 'insane diet week' and doesn't want to eat anything but healthy and low carb. I don't want to come across as a fatty so, yeah...I really didn't had any choice but to join him. Not that it's not needed. I haven't properly worked out in over a week. My belly is getting smoochy from all the delicious food I have eaten over the Christmas break.

"Yeah?."- I say as I place the tray on the table and sit down next to him on the couch. "What are they saying?."

"Haven't you opened your phone since then?."

"No. Not really." Ever since I started 'dating' Shawn and especially since this week when the news came out that we are maybe more than colleagues and friends, I haven't really been active on social media. "It's nothing but negativity on Social Media."

"There are some people who are happy for us."

I chuckle as I pop a cherry tomato into my mouth. Yeah some people... Shawn looks at me in disgust. "Don't think that I will give you a kiss if you are eating those things."

"It was your idea to eat healthy."

"I didn't meant those things." Says as he picks up a tomato and twist and turn it in his hands.
"I cannot understand why you like it."

I grab it out of his hands and put it in my mouth.

"Yep. Not kissing you."

I lay back on the couch and sigh happily. "Finally. A day off for my coochie."

"I didn't say anything about 'little Rose'."

I look at him and burst out in a loud laughter. "Did you just refer to my vagina as 'little Rose'?."

"No."- his cheeks turn red a bit. "I was talking about the baby in your belly." Uh what?

"In that case, call my vagina 'little Rose', fine with me." No babies for me. Well, not in the next 5 years. Me as a mother. Lord, has mercy on that child.

"You don't want children?." He asks with a serious look on his face. O wow... okay, the baby talk. That's early.

"No. Well, not now. In a couple of years. Why? Do you want children?." If so, I am going to run. That's a little bit too quick for my liking. Only the thought of me having a child right now, makes me feel trapped. I don't think that is the first though you should have, when you are thinking about a baby. So, yeah. I am not ready.

"God no. Not right now but later, Absolutely."

"Yeah later."

"You should have seen your face when I mentioned kids."- Shawn says as he rest with his head on the couch while he looks at me. "That is normally how guys respond if someone begins about the baby topic."

"Why are we still talking about this?." I groan in uncomfortableness.

"Okay, okay. I will stop. Next topic."- thank God. Enough about the babies. "What kind of dog do you want?."

"Okay. Now we are talking." I clap enthusiastically in my hands and sit up.

"Jesus. All I have to do is bring up a dog and you are happy. Good to know."

"Dogs are amazing."- just the thought of me having my own dog makes me so happy. I cannot wait until I move out of my parents house and can finally get my own dog. "Ever since I was little, I really want a Yorkshire Terrier or a Pomeranian." Have you seen them? They are so freaking cute. I cannot deal.