Unexpected occasions

"Can you please explain one more time what exactly the problem is." Ali says while she is standing behind the stove making some eggs for lunch.

It has been more than a week since I left Shawn's bed in the morning. The first couple of days he has been calling me non stop, begging me to talk to him but I just couldn't. How can I explain him that whatever is between us is doomed to fail? I just know it is.
A big, famous pop star and a girl who nobody knows. We will be the laughter of the week. The year maybe. He needs to be with someone who is equal to him. I can never give him the things, he can give me. It's better this way.

Luckily for me, we didn't had any shows scheduled the past week. So that gave me some time to figure out what I am going to say to him when I see him.
I spend most of my days with Andrew dealing with all the legal issues for Shawn's upcoming tour. As soon as Andrew said that Shawn was on his way to meet us up, I came up with an excuse to go. I just knew that as soon as I would seen his face, I would turn off my common sense and fall at his feet, begging him to love me forever. The guy has a dangerous pull on me. But all of that would come to an end soon because tonight is the Victoria Secret show. I am expected to be at the venue in about 1,5 hour for rehearsals.

"Earth to Rose?." She waves in front of my eyes with her hand. I snap out of my thoughts and stare up to her. "Sorry. What did you say?."

"That I just simply do not understand why you would turn him down. Have you seen the way the kid looks at you?."

"Drop it Ali. I do not want to talk about it anymore." I made up my mind but when she says things like that, I start to doubt the whole situation all over again. I am just tired to even think about it.

"hello darlings."- Kenneth's happy features enters the kitchen "what did I miss?." I look over my shoulder and give him a sweet smile.

"Ken, can you please tell Rose that she is stupid." Ali says as he gives me a kiss on the side of my head before he walks over to Ali and wraps his arms around her from behind.

"If this is about the Shawn situation, then yes. You are crazy as hell."

"It would have never worked. We are from two totally different worlds." I say as I shove the spoon with cereals into my mouth.

"That doesn't mean two different worlds can not fall in love with each other. I mean it Rose. I think you made a huge mistake."

"Alright Dr.Phill. Enough about me."- I point my spoon to Kenneth "what are the two of you up to today?."

"Nothing much. Probably trying to figure out how we can sneak into the venue of the Victoria Secret show. Nothing big."

"If I could, I would have brought you guys along with me. You know that." I could use some backup.

"I know babe."- Ali says as she fills up my glass with her fresh homemade orange juice. "You better film everything for me."

"I will probably get arrested for it but I will try." We had to sign all different types of documents and an NDA. Those people do not play around. But hey, I can try.

"There's my girl. But the more important question is how you feel about seeing Shawn again after everything that happened?." And we are back to the Shawn discussion. I knew that she wouldn't drop it that easily.

"I will just do my job. That is why I am here in the first place." I eat the last bit of my cereals and drown the orange juice in one go. "I need to get ready. I do not want to be late." I grab my bowl and glass and put them in de dishwasher.

"How late are you leaving tomorrow?." I say to Kenneth as I wash my hands.

"My flight is at 4 P.M."