New member

***** <— skip to halfway this chapter if you don't like this type of content!

Shawn and I are the last one left who are in the waiting room. The rest of my family already went inside to meet my new born nephew.

"What are you thinking about?." Shawn voice comes out, as he grabs my hand in his and cares the back of my hand with his thumb.

I look away from the spot on the wall, that I have been staring at for the past 10 minutes and turn my head to Shawn, only to see that he is already staring at me. "Nothing specific. I am just happy that you are here."

"You are?." He almost sounds shocked by my answer.

"Is that so weird?."

"I don't know. Just with everything that has been going on lately... I thought..."-

"That doesn't mean that I don't miss you when I am not around you. We just have to figure... what?." I stop with my sentence as I see a small smile appear on his face.

He shake his head and his smile widened. "Nothing." He brings his free hand up to my face and cares my cheek. "We will figure it out, okay? Everything will be fine."

"I know..."- I say in all honesty. Maybe I am thinking way too hard. Maybe everything will be alright as long as there is love. "I love you Shawn."

"I love you." He mumbles as he brings his lips closer to mine. Luckily, we are the only ones in the waiting area because we look like some love sick teenagers.

I pull away and raise my eyebrows at Shawn, as I feel him trying to deepen the kiss. He looks back at me with a spark of mischievous in his eyes.

"Here?." I whisper softly, afraid that someone might caught on, on what we are about to do. Or well, what Shawn wants us to do.

"Why not."- God, that little smirk of his... "I am sure that we can find a place."

I gasp and smack his chest. "Mr. Mendes... are you trying to seduce me in a public hospital?."

He slowly nods his head as he stares back at me with desire and hopefulness. "What do you say, baby?." He emphasizes the word baby and with that, I am sold. Don't blame me sis... I would like to hear you when this sexy bastard calls you baby.

I stand up and hold my hand out for him to take. His eyes sparkle with excitement as he takes my hand and stands up from his seat.

"If we get caught, I blame you." I mumble as I pull him with me as I am looking around for the right spot. Never in a million years I would have thought that I would do something like this. What kind of spell did he put on me?

Only a low chuckle leaves Shawn's mouth as he follows me through the quiet hallways of the hospital. This is such a bad idea but I am too excited now to say no. And actually I find this whole situation very trilling. I don't know that the reason why I am so excited is because of this situation or that I am actually just horny. Probably a combination of both factors.

I politely nod to a nurse, who walks past us. Completely obvious about what we are about to do. Praise the lord for that. I don't know what I am going to do if we get caught... I would die. Literally.

Suddenly, I am yanked into a room. It all happens so fast. One minute, I am outside in the hallway, the next I am in what looks like a disabled toilet or whatever it's called.

I hear the sound of the door locks as I look over my shoulder. Shawn leans against the door as he looks over my body really slowly while he licks his lips.
Oh mother of God... I am not going to survive this...