Long run

********************************************
Hi loves!

First of all, I wanted to say that it was a real close call on who the 3 winners were going to be! You guys didn't make it easy for me and for that I am extremely grateful. (You have no idea).

After carefully consideration and counting of all the comments throughout this book, the three winners are:
- @Inafanfiction
- @MaramMohmed
- @DesireeShiroma

Congratulations!! 🎊 ❤️ they will get a character in this book later on!

For the people who didn't 'win', there is going to be another contest in the sequel of this book. Oo did I told you already that this book is going to have a sequel? Probably not. Well, yeah... I have too many ideas for this story and I don't want to make this book sooo extremely long.

O and here is a new chapter!

I want to express another time how grateful I am for you guys and if you have anything to say to me, don't hesitate to send me a private message. I love to hear your tips and opinions!

Have a great day.

Xoxo, M.

********************************************

"Shawn, where are we going?." A driver came to pick is up not too long ago. For the past 20 minutes we have been in this car to God knows where. Like you probably suspected, I didn't succeed in convincing Shawn to tell me what his surprise was. You know by now that waiting and unexpected things are not one of my best qualities. So, you can probably imagine the anxiety that is rushing through my body right now. Not the best feeling.

"Relax."- he chuckles as he grabs my hand in his. "You are going to love it."

"Why can't you just tell me where we are going? I cannot handle this."

"Well, deal with it." He says sassy. I look at him with a shocked expression. He looks at me with his, what I call 'naughty' eyes and I cannot help but to smile. I love it when he is in this playful, carefree mood. That is my favorite Shawn.

"You are lucky that I love you, Mendes." I try to sound as I try my bests to hide my smile. As I turn my head, I catch the eyes of our driver, who is looking at us with an amused smirk through the review mirror. He must think that we are complete idiots.

"That I am, Rose. That I am." I hear him say as he slowly caress the back of my hand in a loving manner.

8 minutes and 30 seconds later (not that I was counting), the car comes to a stop. I enthusiastically look outside of the window of the car but all I can see basically is trees. Well, I think the dark, moving things are trees because actually it could be anything. it's too pitch black outside to really see.
"Sir, we are here." The driver announces before he jumps out of the car and opens my door a couple seconds later.

"Thank you so much." I give the man a polite smile as I take his hand he holds out for me.

"No problem Miss. have a wonderful evening."

"Thanks."- not that I have any idea what I am thanking him for but I say it anyways because I am a well-raised girl. "You too." I glance at the guy once last time before my eyes fall on Shawn, who is already looking at me. He hold his hand out for me. The sound of my heels tapping on the stone floor fills up the quiet air.

Our fingers intertwine as soon as our hands find each other. "Are you ready?." Shawn says with the most obvious smirk ever. He is enjoying this whole 'Rose-doesn't
-know-something-for-once' thing way too much.

"Lead the way, Mr Mendes." I say sounding completely relaxed. He is not going to tell me so, I can do nothing but to enjoy the moment.

Shawn leads me down this stone path. In the background, I can hear a familiar sound.
"Are we at the beach?." I swear, I can hear the sound of the waves crashing.