Heartfelt live streams

********************************************
Hi loves,

Just because literally everyone wants something different regarding to the chapter update schedule, I am going to mix it.

Sometimes I am going to update multiple chapters at once and other times, just one.

Trying to make everyone happy! :)

O btw, have fun reading ❤️

Xoxo, M.
********************************************
"Rose..."- Shawn whines as I try to touch his ear. "Stop touching it."

"But it's infected." You remember when Shawn got home with a Helix piercing? Well, yeah that thing is still here but it's even got more infected than it already was. And like the stubborn fuck Shawn is, he doesn't want to do anything about it. He is one of those kids, who think that medication for that type of things isn't necessary and that the body has to fix it itself. Now you understand what I mean, when I say he is a stubborn fuck? I have given up on being worried and now I am just waiting until his ear falls off and that I can say: I told you so. I cannot wait for that moment. Not that he will be earless but for him to finally start to listen to me.

"It's not going to get better if you keep touching it with your dirty hands." He mumbles as he take his sunglasses and put it on.

"My hands are not dirty, thank you very much." I mumble slightly annoyed as I take my bag and open the front door.

Surprisedly, unlike the other days, there aren't any paparazzi guys in front of the house. Maybe we have become old news? I certainly hope so.

"This is refreshing." Shawn says happily from behind me.

"Lets see how long it lasts." It's not the time to start celebrating yet. You never know how your day is going to turn out, with Shawn in your life but for now, it's going well.

With my phone in my hands, I walk towards Shawn's rental car. Yeah, the freaky robot Jaguar. Never in my life that I am going to drive that car again. It just freaks me out but Shawn loves it so, yeah... as long we get from location to location save, it's fine by me.

"Where do you want to eat baby?." Shawn walks past me, to open the passage door of the car for me.

"Something healthy. So, maybe a salad somewhere?."- yeah, the healthy lifestyle is going well again. I am starting to feel more like my old self again. Every morning Shawn and I are going to the gym together. It's kinda have become our 'thing'. Even though, Shawn does his thing with his personal trainer and I do my thing, we are still together. That is what counts. "Thanks." I say as he close the door for me.

"The salad bar?." He continues once he gets into the drivers seat.

"Yeah, that's fine but we have to get it to go. Andrew is already texting me, what is taking us so long."

Shawn furrow his eyebrows and look at the digital clock on the display of the car.
"We have a hour and 15 minutes before we have to be there. The rehearsal starts at 1, right?."

"Yeah. You know how he is when he gets stressed."

"He's even worse than I am." Shawn chuckles as he smoothly drives out of the parking spot.

I can understand why Andrew is stressed. One of Shawn's biggest moments in his career are about to happen: preforming at the Grammy's. That is some serious shit. Everyone is nervous and has been running around for the past week like lunatics. Shawn has been quite. If you know Shawn a bit, you know that, that is how is getting when he is extremely nervous. All though, he says he is okay, I know better. But thank God, that he is preforming with Miley Cyrus. I am sure that the performance is going to be epic.