Water war

"Finally."- Liz screams loudly as she hear Shawn and I laughter echoing through the hallway of the apartment. This guy is seriously the most clumsy person I have ever met. He literally stumbled over a little carpet that is laying in the hallway. I mean, how??
"What the hell were you guys talking about for so long?."- liz says, as we enter the dining room. "Or were you two doing something else?." She adds and she wiggles her eyebrows.

"You need Jesus, woman." I say to her as I take a seat at my spot at the table.

"Are you staying over for dinner, Shawn?." Ali says while she put the pan with minced meat on the table along with a plate full of taco shells.

"Um yes. If you do not mind. Rose said that it was okay." I look up to him while he still stands in the entrance.

"Of course not, silly. Sit."- she points to the extra plate on the table "I already knew that Rose wasn't going to send you away. So, I made enough food for five people."

"I could have easily said no." I say to her and raise my eyebrow.

"No you wouldn't have. You are too sweet for that. I clearly know you better then you know yourself." I give her a glance before I grab a taco shell of the plate without saying anything. She knows that she is right, I know that she is right. So, there is no need to say it out loud. I just do not want Shawn to think that I am a pushover because I am not. Well, not all the time. I have a backbone!

Ali kicks my feet underneath the table.
"Ouch.. what was that for?." I say as I rub my ankle.

She rolls her eyes and shake her head.
"Do you want anything to drink, Shawn?." Oo.. that is what she meant. Like I said, bad hostess.

"Just a water, please." He respond with a knowing smirk on his face.

Ali nods with her head towards the fridge.
"What? He has legs. He knows what a fridge is. There is nothing holding him back." As soon as I speak out the sentence Liz and Ali burst out in a loud laughter.

"What?." I say as I look between the girls and Shawn. What did I miss?

"We know that nothing is holding him back. He dedicated a whole song to it." Ali explains. Is that serious what this is about?

"I do not care if he wrote a song about it. He has legs."

Ali's eyes widen and an scowl appears on her face. "Alright Alright.. I will get it. Sorry mom." I mumble underneath my breath and stands up to get a water bottle for Shawn.

"You are such a bad hostess." Liz laughs loudly as she clearly enjoys me getting scowled by Ali.

"O shut up. Your boyfriend has been here for what? A hour and still haven't had anything to drink." I can feel the glare from Liz burning at the back of my head as I open the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.
"Casanova, do you also want something to drink?." I mean, I am already standing at the fridge.

I hear some whispering before Jason speaks up. "Do you have juice?." I can hear the mock in his voice.

"Watch."- Liz says as I look over my shoulder to give her a death glare. "This could be fun."

Okay, I have to explain this. You see, even though I am not really that small, I am still somehow too short to reach the cupboards. In my defence, the walls in this apartment are ridiculously high. As you know, for juice you need a glass and guess where the glasses in this house are standing in. Exactly.

"If I am breaking something, it's you who have to push me around in a wheelchair all day long. Just a little reminder." She will stop laughing when I make her my little maid, if I break all the bones in my body.