In the A.M

Hi loves,

First of all, I want to speak out my gratitude for you guys support! It's honestly so amazing.

It's your guys comments that give me the motivation to keep writing, even though I am so extremely busy at the moment! I love to hear your guys opinions! so, if you have an idea about what you would like to see in the story, please don't hesitate to send me a private message!! Like I said, you guys are my inspiration! 

I have this thing that whenever I am writing, I cannot stop! So, I write chapter after chapter and before I know it, it's 2 in the morning. <— little detail :)

But anyways, I want to say from the bottom of my heart, Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys rock!

Ps. Who is ready for a new chapter?

Enjoy!

Xoxo, M.
********************************************

Why do I always forget to shut my blinders? I mean, how hard can it be? There is literally nothing that annoys me more than to be woken up by bright light hitting my face. You probably think: girl, be happy that there is sun in February and be positive. Yes, you have a point there but with the lack of sleep I experiencing right now, being positive and grateful aren't that high on my priority list. Sorry. Tomorrow there's another chance.

But now that I am awake anyway, I can get another thing that annoys me till no end: a full bladder. It doesn't matter if I drink a lot before I go to bed or nothing at all, I always wake up with a bladder that is about to explode. Little details about my body... don't know if you wanted to know but here you have it anyway. Okay, enough with the whining... for now. I cannot promise anything but I will try.

Suddenly, last nights events enter my mind. Shawn. I look to my right and see the sleeping features of my boyfriend next to me. Thank God that wasn't a dream. I would have felt so bad if it was all a dream and that we still weren't talking to one another but that is not the case. So, there is no reason to be sad. <— positivity. You see?

I quickly peck his shoulder before I get up, to empty my bladder. The sooner I get that out of the way, the sooner I can get back into bed and cuddle with my lovely boyfriend.

I groan as I look at the clock while I put my slippers on my feet. 6.34 in the bloody morning. I have slept for less than 4 hours. No wonder why I am so tired.

I open my bedroom door. I don't bother to close it. The chance that anybody is awake is very little and closing the door, is more chance on waking Shawn or my parents up. If I wake up my parents, I will have to explain what Shawn is doing here, which won't help my mission to get back into my bed as fast as possible. So, moral of the story. Let the door open.

I have to take a double look as I see nobody less than my sister walk out of the bathroom. I can tell you, I have never seen her up, on a Sunday, before the clock hits 11. She is the last person I expected to walk into at this hour.

"Are you sick?." I ask suspiciously. She jumps by the sudden sound of my voice. Yes Lily, people can also produce sound before midday. Shocker, I know.

"What are you doing?." She mumbles annoyed as she brushes past me. Not a morning person. What can I say, it runs in the family.

"Good morning to you too." I mutter as I walk into the bathroom. Just when I am finished with doing my business, a high pitched scream echoes through the house. Without flushing the toilet, I run out of the bathroom while pulling my pjs shorts up.

The same time as I open the bathroom door, my parents bedroom door flies open.
"Jesus Lily. What is wrong." My fathers eyes fall on me and then back to Lily, who is standing in the hallway, in the same line where my bedroom door is. O God... Shawn.