Christmas fire

************** very sexual graphic content at the end of the chapter ************

"I am so ready to go to sleep." I mumble as I rub my eyes as I open the door of Shawn his old bedroom in his parents house. I close the door behind me as I stare at him as he sits on the edge of his bed, in nothing but a black pair of boxers.

As he sees me, he lock his phone and lay it on the nightstand next to his bed. "You don't want to stay up until midnight for your birthday?."

"It's my birthday for 24 hours. I am sure that we do all the things you have planned for us to do then." I say as I walk over to the bag Shawn has packed early and grab my silken pj shorts and top.

"But you are turning 21 babe." I look over my shoulder at him and shrugs my shoulders. "You are honestly more excited about my birthday than I am."

"Well, yeah."- he starts as I try to reach behind my back to unclip my bra. "I like birthdays. I like to celebrate the people who make my life so much better and more fun."

"Cute." I say with a large smile as the damn bra finally opens. I drop it into the bag and pull my top over my head. I do the same with my joggers and pull on the tiny pj shorts.
"Did you pack my night cream?." I am sure that he probably forgot to pack my cream. Man do not think about those things.

"Yes I did. It's in the front pocket of the bag." Slightly surprised I open the front pocket and indeed see my beloved creams.

I grab the little bottle and turn around with a surprised smile on my face. "Don't be so surprised. I know and see a lot more things about you than you think I know."

"Damn... you are husband material." I say as a joke but deep down, actually mean every word I say. I want to have a future with him but I am not sure if he is ready to settle down. Or maybe he is but not with me. "What do you know about me that I think you do not know?." I say as I walk over to the mirror to apply the moisturizing cream on my face.

"Well, the first thing I immediately saw was that you act a lot tougher than you are. You are really a sweetheart and caring but you only show it to the people you know."- well, yeah that is true but I think a lot of people are like that. "Two, you always want to sleep or lay close to someone. You automatically do that in your sleep and three your favorite song is 'fix you' by Coldplay."

"Have you been sneaking through my phone?." I say as I narrow my eyes at him and lay down on the air mattress.

"No but you always listen to it, on repeat when we are in a plane or at a long car drive." He says as he lays down in his own bed and pull the duvet over his body.

I rest my head on my hands as I turn on my side to look at him. "Stalker." I give him a cheeky smirk.

"I don't notice those things about many people but you just interest me." He says honesty. I cannot help but to smile. I look down at my wrist with the bracelet on it.

"Do you love it?." He follows my eyes and nod to the bracelet on my wrist.

"Yes, I do. It's gorgeous. When did you even bought it? And the Christmas tree charm. You didn't knew that I was going to spend the holidays with you."

"I bought the bracelet and the charms the same days as I bought the other presents for my family. I was walking by the store and thought about you. In the first place, I wanted to buy a pair of diamond earrings or something but then I saw that bracelet and I just knew that it would make you a lot more happier than a pair of earrings."

"You are right. I love the effort and the thought you have put into it." Even if the bracelet was 10 dollars, I wouldn't care. The fact that he really thought about me and put so much effort into it, is so special to me.