He slowly walks towards as I walk backwards, until my back hits the cold wall. My heart speeds up in excitement as I wait nervously what he is going to do next.

Through his 'hunters' look, a warm, loving smile appears on his face as he stands directly in front of me. I look up to him, through my lashes as I bite my lip really slowly.

His eyes darken again as he focus his eyes on my lips. "You are wearing too much clothes." He mumbles in a low voice and starts to pull the zipper of my coat down.

My breath hitches in my throat as he leans in, kissing my neck slowly, which makes my toes curl in delight. He groans loudly as his hands slid down my still covered body and pulling my hips forward so that my lower half of my body is pressed against his.

"Shawn." I groan softly as he brushes his lips against my jaw. I close my eyes as I feel Shawn's lips against my skin as he kiss his way up across my jaw to my lips.

I almost moan with lust as our lips meet. Our lips move together hungrily, the quiet smooching sound of them filling my ears. My heart thuds excitedly as his hands slid over my hips to my ass. His fingers spreading then grabbing a handful and squeezing tightly.

Seconds later, his hand find the zipper of my pants. I copy his idea and reaches down between us and undoing the button of his black jeans. I tug his pants down eagerly, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

Before I realize, my pants and panties are gone and the only thing that separates our sexes, is the thin material of his underwear.

His hands are ,yet again, clamped to my ass, holding me tight against his body, with his mouth is on mine. He kiss me hard, pushing his hips against mine, causing me to moan in pleasure as I feel his bulge against me.
"I want you so bad." He growls into my ear.

Those few words, cause my eyes to roll back into my head as the feeling is getting almost too much to handle. I tug his boxers down as best I can. Shawn's lips are on my neck as he positions himself at my entrance.

The voice from on the other side of the door are echoing through the bathroom but it is like I cannot even hear them. All my sense are focused on Shawn. The way his lips brushes against my neck, his hands on my skin...

Without warning he pushes forward, entering me without in one smooth motion. I moan loudly into Shawn's ear. He buries his face into my neck, breathing heavily, my arms wrapped around his neck as he thrust deeply into me, again and again. "Fuck me." My eyes roll back into my head in pure pleasure as Shawn pushes himself deeper inside of me.

"This feel so good." He moans loudly as he holds me up firmly. "Baby, you feel so good." He moves his head back to look at me and our eyes meet. My body was buzzing with an almost electric feeling. I swear, I can see stars as he keeps hitting my g-spot over and over, pushing me closer to the edge way faster than normal. I push my body against his, as my head tilts back in complete pleasure, letting the feeling taking over my body.

"Goddamned..." Shawn growls as he claims my lips again. I scream in pleasure as he change the position. He balance me on one arm, using the other to slide underneath my shirt and easily find my left breast. He thrusts even deeper inside of me, sending tingles of ultimate pleasure down my back.

With his fingers, he pulls my bra down and he find my nipple. I don't know how long I can hold on. This feeling is overwhelming.

I am close to the edge, as my hands find Shawn's hair and tugs it hard. I cannot move since I am squished between the wall and Shawn's body. Giving him all the control.
"Shawn please." I whines in a moan as desperately want to find my release.