chapter 25

Toni and SweatPea walked into Veronica's home. They found themselves crowded with drunk or drugged up teenagers dancing to the loud music. SweetPea spots Fangs and motioned him to come over. SweetPea moves closer to Toni to speak to her.

"You good, Toni?" SweetPea asked.

Toni nodded and walked away from the two serpent boys. She spotted a beautiful girl and immediately approached her.

"Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye."

"Huh?" The beautiful light skinned girl responded as she looked over to Toni and starts to rub her eye.

"Oh never mind. It was just a sparkle." Toni flirted as she smirked straight at the girl.

The girl broke into a smile and chuckled a bit.

"That was a good one, uh.." The girl looked at her basically asking for her name.

"Oh, yeah! Right.. Toni. Toni is my name."

"Well that was a good one, Toni." She responded with a smile.

"Thank you. You eyes really do sparkle though." Toni continued to flirt. "And what is your name?"

The girl looked at Toni and hesitated a bit before giving her name.

"Valerie. I'm new here to Riverdale."

"Welcome to Riverdale, Valerie. Do you mind if we some place quiet? It's too loud in here and you're really beautiful, I'd really enjoy your company." Toni said with a smile which slowly turned into a smirk.

Valerie looked and Toni.

"Oh.. What the hell. Let's go somewhere then."

Toni quickly grew this huge smirk across her face and started to look for rooms that were empty in Veronica's home. The party continued while Toni and Valerie were walking in the empty room. From a distance, Cheryl spotted that pink-haired serpent walking into a room with yet, another girl. Cheryl tried to ignore it but she couldn't keep her eyes off of her until she was no longer in sight.

On the other side of the party was Archie, who just could not stop staring at Cheryl who was staring at Toni. But he didn't notice that she was staring at Toni. All he noticed was her beauty. Archie decided he was gonna try and make a move on Cheryl and made themselves a drink. He was pouring the first drink when, he noticed that right beside him was Reggie, who noticed Archie staring at Cheryl.

"You gonna go for it, bro?" Assuming he was gonna go talk to the redheaded beauty.

Archie looked at Reggie who was pouring a drink and nodded then suddenly looked over to the redheaded beauty. Little did Archie know that in those few seconds he was staring at Cheryl, Reggie spiked the drink he was pouring and handed it right to him.

"I'm rooting for you, man. Here's a drink, hand it to her and go for it." Reggie said as he placed his hand on Archies shoulder.

Archie looked over to Reggie and accepted the drink.

"Thanks, Reg." Archie said as he walked away from him and towards Cheryl.

"Hey, Cher. You look beautiful tonight." The redheaded boy complimented.

Cheryl turned to face Archie and smiled slightly at him, trying to push away her real feelings she had going on inside.

"Would you like a drink?" Archie offered, as he offered the spiked drink he was unaware of.

Cheryl nodded with a smile.

"Thanks, Arch."
-
Toni and Valerie were sitting on the bed actually having a nice conversation. Toni was trying so hard to keep her hands to herself because she didn't want to scare the new girl off. Eventually it got silent between them and Valerie looked at Toni and went right in for a kiss. Toni quickly allowed access and proceeded to kiss her back. The two were wrestling with their tongues up until Toni finally decided to pull the new girl on top of her. The pink-haired serpent ran her hands under the shirt of the beautiful light skinned girl. Toni quickly decided what she wanted and her dominance took over. The serpent girl quickly took off Valeries shirt and unbuttoned the booty shorts that the new girl was wearing. Valerie pulled away from the serpent lips, trying to catch her breath.

"Take then off, please. I'm begging you."

Toni smirked at the begging girl and dominantly flipped the girl over so that Toni herself was no over top of her. Toni quickly took her shirt off and threw it on the floor. She unclipped her bra then proceeded to do the same to Valerie. Both girls pulled their own bras completely off of their light toned skinned body. Toni began kissing on the girls neck and down her body where she finally reached the button of her shorts. Toni reached the hem of Valeries shorts with both of her hands on each side of her waist. Toni decided to tease the girl for a moment. She kept her hands on the hem of her shorts and looked right up at her and smirked. Valerie rolled her head back and was growing frustrated.

"Please, Toni." Valerie begged as she but her lip hard.

Toni smirked and finally slid them right off of her, only leaving the girl with her panties on. Toni took a good look at the girls body who was right under her.

"Damn, I can't wait to dig into all that." Toni said with a smirk as she was admiring the girls body.
-
Cheryl was standing there with her just now finished drink in her hand as Archie continued to talk to her. Cheryl did not pay Archie any type of attention the whole entire night. But she also didn't want to be rude which is why she continued to let Archie talk to her. In her head, all she could think about was how Toni was here with another girl. She looked over to the room that the two girls walked into. She noticed they had been there for awhile and wanted to do something that she wasn't so sure of. Cheryl looked back at Archie then thought to herself. You know what, what the hell. I have a new look. I'm a new person.

"Hey, Arch. Thanks for the drink but I'm gonna go find Veronica now. She wanted me to come find her awhile ago but I completely forgot about it when you came over to talk to me." Cheryl lied with a small smile plastered on her face.

"Oh okay. Nice talking to you, Cheryl." Archie smiled.

Cheryl assumed that was her cue to go so that's exactly what she did. Cheryl was walking her way through the crowd to that room that Toni walked into with that girl. When she finally reached the doorknob she quickly opened it wide and immediately heard moaning and saw the two naked girls. Toni was on top and stopped what she was doing for two seconds to look back at the door as she noticed someone opened it.

"Uh.. Ohh shit, I'm sorry. I was looking for the bathroom." Cheryl lied, trying to hide the fact that her heart was once again, being torn apart by this girl.

Cheryl quickly closed the door and laid back against it, taking a few deep breaths. Cheryl closed her eyes for a moment and opened them back up, quickly noticing how the whole world around her was quickly going into a blur. Cheryl stood up and tried to keep her balance which all seemed so hard all of a sudden. She looked around her when she heard her name.

"Damn, Blossom. Lookin' good. That makeover has done you real good." Reggie said with a smirk on his face.

Cheryl looked over at him and smiled politely.

"Thank you, I guess?" Cheryl kind of questioned and stated at the same time.

"You seem stressed. You look like you could use a drink." Reggie stated as he offered the redhead a drink.

Cheryl eyed the drink as she still struggled to focus and balance. She then started to think about what she had just seen moments ago and began to hurt again. I feel so fucked up already. But I can still feel this pain. Maybe if I get drunk enough, I'll be numb and won't remember what I saw, Cheryl thought to herself.

"I need this drink more than you actually think." Cheryl admitted and quickly grabbed the drink from Reggie and downed a couple sips right then and there.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! let me know what you guys want to happen or what you guys will predict is going to happen!! i love reading your guys comments so please like and comment!!