chapter 3

Cheryl Blossom.

Riverdale's highest achievers, alongside her cousin, Betty Cooper. Cheryl is a good girl. She gets into no trouble. She's so afraid of getting in to trouble that she avoids it as much as she possibly can. Cheryl and her cousin, Betty, are super close. Cheryl and Betty always have been since they were little kids. Cheryl grew up in a mansion, her family had the luxury of being wealthy. Her and her twin brother, Jason, don't mind their luxurious life but both would much rather be in a smaller home. They are both very grateful for what they have. Jason Blossom is Riverdale's finest football player. He's Riverdale's #1 quarterback. Jason Blossom and his best friend, Archie Andrews are the power duo of Riverdale's football team. Cheryl couldn't be prouder of her big brother.

Cheryl waited by the door as she awaited her best friend, Veronica Lodge to pick her up for school. Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom have been close friends since Veronica moved to Riverdale from New York a couple years back. Veronica Lodge is Riverdale's finest girls. Don't be fooled by her looks because she is also one of the smartest along with Betty Cooper and Cheryl Blossom herself. The three girls have become inseparable as a group. They're always there for one another and feel as nothing could come between their friendship. Veronica Lodge is an openly bisexual latina. She's aware of the amount of guys who fall head over heels over her, including Jason Blossom. Veronica chooses not to be in a relationship for some reason and puts off all the guys and the occasional women who are attracted to her. Veronica believes in wanting to find her soulmate and really trusting someone before being in a serious relationship. Unlike Veronica who is an openly bisexual girl, Cheryl on the other hand is unsure of her sexuality. She finds herself attracted to men and doesn't know how to feel when she starts to feel attraction towards women as well. Even if she were to be bisexual, she feels as if she wouldn't be accepted by her family.  The only person her family ever accepted to be her lover was Archie Andrews. Archie and Cheryl have had a long history. He's been in love with her since the beginning of time and Cheryl fell for this ginger boy in a matter of seconds. Their break up was purely based on having time apart so they could both focus on school and extra curricular activities. Cheryl and Archie still remain close friends but the feelings towards eachother is questionable now. Even though, Cheryl and Archie were in a serious relationship for about a year or so, Cheryl still remained abstinent. Cheryl loved Archie, but she wasn't ready to take it to the next step yet. She believed she was too young for that type of intimacy and wanted to mature before getting to that point. Cheryl believes that you should give a person your body when you are ready not, not just when the other person pleases. Archie was respecting about Cheryl being abstinent and didn't rush them into anything. Archie remained loyal, mainly because he knew that if he hurt Jason's little sister, he'd get badly beaten. No one ever hurts Jason's little sister, or else they'll have a face full of Jason's fists on them. Jason would do anything to protect his little sister and keep her away from all of the bad that happens in Riverdale.

-

Betty, Cheryl and Veronica walked into the student lounge to find Jason, Archie and Jughead. Betty went straight to Jughead and left the two others behind. Jason noticed his sister and her best friend and immediately grew a smile. Veronica and Cheryl sat down on the couch in the lounge, while Jason and Archie both approached them. Jason sat beside Veronica, whereas Archie sat beside Cheryl.

"Hey, Veronica. You look beautiful today." Jason complimented Veronica.

Veronica looked at him and slightly blushed looking down. Veronica loved Jason's compliments, and she knew that he was desperately head over heels for her. Cheryl thought it was adorable seeing her big brother try so hard to get the girl he's had a crush on since like forever. In all honesty, Cheryl thought Jason and Veronica would be a great couple.

"Thank you, Jason." Veronica responded. Cheryl looked at Veronica and Jason as they continued their conversation.

"Cheryl." Archie called, causing Cheryl to turn her head to face the ginger boy.

Archie grew a wide smile at the girl and Cheryl mirrored his actions. Cheryl began getting shy and over the fact that he was staring at her with heart eyes. She bowed her head down as she kept her smile. Archie lifted her chin up, making them regain eye contact.

Archie noticed her glasses being to far from her eyes and pushed her glasses in by the middle. "Did you get new glasses? They look great on you." Cheryl nodded and blushed a bit at the fact that he noticed the little things about her.

Cheryl had no doubt in the world that Archie was still in love with her. He constantly would flirt with her and ask her out. Cheryl admired the boys actions but didn't know if she could give the ginger everything he wanted or needed. Cheryl once loved this boy, but she was unsure of her feelings for him now.

The bell rang signaling the students to get to class. Jason walked Veronica to their first period as did Archie to Cheryl. They were all going the same direction. Cheryl then noticed a certain pink-haired serpent and watched her actions for a moment. Toni came up to Jason and whispered something to him. Jason looked at her and nodded. Cheryl noticed their serious looks on their faces and became curious. Toni then dapped Jason up, letting him know she'll catch him around later. Jason agreed and continued walking Veronica to class while Toni turned the other way. Cheryl was confused for one, because Cheryl and Toni both had the same class for first period, so why wasn't she heading there? And second, why were Jason and Toni talking? I've never seen them talk before, ever. It looks serious, what could it be?

It was the end of their first period class. As usual, Toni wasn't there. Cheryl grew curious after what she saw in the hallway between her brother and the serpent girl. When the bell rang, Cheryl began heading out of her classroom where she heard a girl calling out for her. Cheryl turn her head over her shoulder to look at the girl for a moment then continued walking to her next class.

Toni caught up to her and walked beside her. "So my place or your place after school?" Toni asked.

Cheryl tensed up a bit and wrinkled her forehead and nose in confusion. "What?" Cheryl asked curiouslly.

"For the project. Where do you wanna meet to finish the project?" Cheryl relaxed and remembered about their project together that she had almost forgotten they had.

She had so many thoughts running through her head that morning that she had forgotten about their assignment. "Oh... Uh, we can just meet at my place I guess." Cheryl answered.

Toni nodded and quickly handed Cheryl her number on a piece of paper, "Great! Text me your address. See you there, Red." Toni winked at Cheryl as they made their last bit of eye contact before Cheryl headed inside into her classroom.

Cheryl looked back at the girl as she made this action and quickly pushed in her glasses from the middle with her pointer finger. Cheryl then felt that nervousness that she once had gotten with that girl just the night before. Toni sensed the nervousness that the ginger girl had and smirked as she walked away from her. Cheryl walked into her classroom and thought for a moment, why am I getting this feeling?
-
-
-
-
-
Oooooo. Jason and Toni? What do you guys think that's about? Also, is Cheryl starting to fall for Toni? Does Toni actually like Cheryl or is she just toying with her to get what she really wants? Leave comments and opinions! LIKE AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES!