chapter 14

Both girls sat beside eachother on Cheryl's bed.

"So did your mom come around?" Toni questioned.

"Yeah she did. She accepts me, and she loves me no matter what."

"How about your father?"

"Daddy hasn't said a word to me about it. I don't think he will, and I don't know if he will ever just accept me for who I am." Cheryl said, beginning to sadden.

Toni looked to the girl, pulling her into a hug. "You don't need him. You have Jason and your mom. And I'm sure that's all you need." Toni whispered as she comforted the Blossom.

Cheryl nodded and pulled away looking into Toni's eyes. Toni pushed up Cheryl's glasses higher up on the bridge of her nose while looking back into Cheryl's eyes. Everytime those beautiful brown orbs of the serpent gazed into Cheryl's eyes, Cheryl always got nervous. Eye contact with a beautiful girl made Cheryl nervous. Toni made Cheryl nervous. Toni always noticed the girls nervousness and it made her adore the redhead even more.

"Do I make you nervous?"

"Always."

Toni gazed into Cheryl's big brown eyes for a second more before quickly connecting her lips to those luscious ones in front of her. The kiss took the Blossom by surprise for a moment, but she immediately kissed back. Their lips moved in sync for seconds until Toni pulled away.

"Cheryl."

Cheryl looked over to the serpent. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, baby." Toni said with a smile. "I just pulled away from the kiss because I needed to tell you that I can't stay tonight. I'm going to my uncles house, he said he needed me to come home today. I don't know why, it's probably to do something for him. He only calls when he needs something done. But I get to see my brother, so I'm pretty stoked for that."

"Oh okay, I understand and I'm glad that you're going to see your brother." Cheryl stated.

"Thanks. Um, I can stay for a bit, but I've gotta get going soon." 

Cheryl nodded and got up, walking over to her door.

"Where are you going?"

Cheryl locked her door. "Just making sure it's locked." She said as she walked back over.

Toni wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion as she slightly grew a smirk across her lips. Cheryl then walked over to Toni, straddling her on the bed. Cheryl grabbed Toni's face and kissed her passionately. Toni gladly copied her actions as she leaned her back down against the bed, still keeping her lips attached to Cheryl, pulling her down with her. After minutes of their lips attached to eachother, Toni pulled away, using all her strength to pull Cheryl off her, turning her around to place her on the bed, reversing their positions. The serpent got on top of the Blossom and leaned down to begin leaving small pecks on the pale girl's neck. Toni's hands roamed the perfect curves that Cheryl had. Toni slipped a hand under Cheryl's shirt as she sucked on her neck causing Cheryl to let out a small moan. The serpent pulled away from Cheryl's neck, leaving a love mark as her hand still roamed around Cheryl's bare skin under her shirt. Toni took both hands and slid up the Blossom's shirt to the hem of her bra. For a second, the pink-haired girl just admired the body that Cheryl had before leaning in to place small kisses starting from the bottom of her stomach to the hem of her bra. Cheryl placed her hand over top of Toni's head, gripping on her hair and biting her lip as she so highly enjoyed what Toni was doing to her. Toni pulled Cheryl's shirt up higher, revealing her covered breasts. Toni licked her lips before leaving small kisses on top of Cheryl's chest that wasn't covered by her bra. Toni roamed her lips down even more and sucked on the top of Cheryl's breast, causing Cheryl to emit a pleasurable squeal. Cheryl looked up to the ceiling as she processed what was going on. Her mind was indecisive but finally, her maturity took over.