chapter 8

Cheryl ran into her house, locking her door and quickly went over to her bedroom window to help Toni in.

Toni took a step into the room and took a look around as she put down her bag. "So I guess I'll just sleep on the floor." Toni implied.

"No, you can sleep on the bed. I can sleep on the floor. You've spent too many days sleeping in uncomfortable places. I'm sure your body will appreciate the comfort of the bed." Cheryl responded.

"No I don't want to take your bed. It's yours. You've already offered me a place to sleep tonight. I think that's enough."

"I insist you take the bed, Toni."

"I don't want to kick you off your bed. If I get to sleep on your bed, I'm inviting you back on."

Cheryl thought about it for a moment as she grew butterflies in her stomach. "Okay, I guess that's fair."

Cheryl changed into her sleep wear in her bathroom then came back out and offered Toni some but she refused. The redhead then walked over to her bed and started setting up her bed for the both of them to get in. Cheryl quickly got on her bed, then Toni followed after a couple seconds of hesitation as she stared into the redheads eyes. They covered themselves with the comforter and both stared right up to the ceiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" Cheryl spoke up after minutes of silence.

"Sure."

"Do you remember that day at pops when we met up to start on the project?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"I remember you rushing into that diner. You looked upset or something... Were you?" Cheryl asked as she turned her whole body to the side so that she could face the girl.

Toni was still looking up at the ceiling and sighed. "Yes I was."

"May I ask why? What happened? I didn't want to ask you then because I didn't know you too well and I had assumed it was personal I guess."

"It was."

Both girls stayed silent for a few minutes after Toni had just spoke. Toni sighed once again and then turned her whole body to the side to face the Blossom who she found was still facing her.

"My uncle kicked me out again. This time he threw away almost all of my pictures and destroyed my first ever film camera." She stopped for a moment then spoke up again. "He destroyed the one object that I loved the most in this world and the one object I had left of my childhood memories... I know I always talk about how my parents never wanted me or my brother, and I will forever resent them for that.. But that film camera was the camera I found in my old home. It was my moms, and after she died... I kept it to remember her. I always remember her taking pictures of us or asking others if they could take one of us as a family. It made me smile when I first saw it because it reminded me of just those memories. Even though she was a trashy mother for most years, she was still my mother I guess. Plus, she wasn't all that bad at first, up until my father left us. Sometimes I do think of what my life could've been if my father hadn't left us for an unknown reason that still remains a mystery to me and if my mother had just took care of us instead of abandoned us for drugs." Toni started. "This one day when she was gone for days, I looked around the entire house to find any bit of food so I could give to my brother and found a film camera, and film pictures of our family from before my dad left.. We were a normal happy family, I always thought. It was like a different world. That's what made me want to go outside, explore, admire and take pictures of those beautiful things. Through the lens, I saw a different world... A different view of things. It's like you could take a pictures and no one would know anything about the story of the picture except for you. It was a world that made me much happier than the actual world I live in. Photography was my escape back then and it still is now. My moms camera and those family pictures were the only things I took from that home and the only good memories I ever had as a child. And my dumbass drunken uncle took even those away from me." Toni said as she tried so hard not to show any type of emotion. She hated opening up, but with Cheryl.. She felt comfortable.

"Wow... Toni.. I don't know what to say." Cheryl whispered.

"You don't have to say anything, Red."

Both girls stayed laying on their sides, facing eachother and making eye contact. Cheryl could see the pain in the serpents eyes that she so badly tried to hide. All Cheryl wanted to do was comfort her. Cheryl moved herself inches closer to the girl. The redhead got that nervousness in her again that she once had when Toni touched her hand for the first time. Toni saw right through the girl and noticed the redhead tensing up.

"Do I make you nervous?" Toni began to smirk.

"Always." Cheryl whispered as she looked right into those beautiful brown orbs of the serpent.

Toni smiled at the girl and took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. The nervous girl tensed up at that action and stared at the beautiful lips of the southsider. This action didn't go unnoticed by the southsider herself so she quickly formed a small smirk across her face that was directed towards the redhead that was faced in front of her.

"Can I kiss you?" whispered the redhead as her heart pounded out of her chest.

"Do you really want to?"

"So bad." Cheryl admitted.

Both girls stayed silent for a moment until Toni cupped both sides of Cheryl's face and leaned in. Cheryl mirrored her actions until they finally made contact with each others lips. They shut their eyes as their lips moved in perfect sync. They grew hungry, allowing an open mouth. No tongue, just hot, wet kissing. Toni then roamed her hands down through the soft skin of the redheads arm, traveling down to her curves, gripping on it lightly but with force. Cheryl then pulled away her lips from the serpent who quickly made her way to Cheryl's neck, leaving sloppy, wet kisses against her skin.

"Ton-" The redhead tried to say but instead bit her lip softly and let out a small moan as she felt the lips of the pink-haired girl on her.

The redhead then pulled away from the serpents embrace, pushing the hand that was gripping her curves away from her.

"What's wrong?" Toni asked, confused about the action being stopped.

"Nothing's wrong, Toni. I loved everything you did to me, the kiss, the neck kisses, the gripping on my body, the way you made me feel... I had that feeling again, the one I always have when you touch me or get so close to me. It's just I wanted to stop our actions before it went any further. I know you're very... Experienced in that department I guess.. I know your reputation Toni, and I don't know what your intentions are with but I- I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet anyway." Cheryl admitted.

Toni smiled up at the girl then pulled her into her embrace as they layed down. "Its okay, sweetheart." Toni said as she kissed the forehead of the redheaded girl.

Toni kept her hold on the girl and it was silent for a moment until someone spoke up.

"I do know one thing for sure now though."

"Mhm. And what's that?"

"That after that kiss, I know I'm definitely into girls too." Cheryl admitted and both girls chuckled. Cheryl enjoyed being in Toni's embrace, she felt comfortable and safe.

Toni held the girl as she fell asleep in her arms. She took off the sleeping girls glasses as gently as possible and set them down on top of the nightstand beside the bed. The serpent noticed a sound and found herself admiring the tiny cute snores that came out of the northsider. She smiled and then thought to herself, am I really starting to fall for someone? I'm supposed to be so careless and have no feelings. Why is this different? And why this girl out of everyone? Now I don't ever want to hurt her...
-
-
-
-
-
CHERYL AND TONI'S FIRST KISS AHHHH!!! Pretty intense, right? And Toni actually caring and having feelings for Cheryl after her big bad girl reputation!! So cute... Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter. LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED!