chapter 21

Cheryl, Veronica and Betty all walked into the girls restroom right before class starts so that the blonde and raven-haired girl could fix themselves up. Cheryl never really cared about how she looked around school. Every morning she woke up, washed her face, applied face lotion and put on her glasses. Cheryl never wore makeup. She never learned how to apply makeup, not that she needed it since Cheryl had naturally clear and beautiful skin. As the three girls walked into the restroom and straight to the sinks to face the mirrors, they all heard the sounds of to what seemed someone being caught in a pleasurable act.

"O..oh-" The girl panted. "Oh.. oh my g-god. Fuck."

As soon as the girls heard the sounds that were being heard throughout the restroom, the girls all looked at eachother with curious and disgusted faces.

"Guys.. Hurry up... l don't wanna hear this." Cheryl whispered-yelled to her two friends.

Betty finished applying her light pink lipstick and light blush and nodded as she began to pack up her makeup bag. Veronica continued to apply her makeup and chuckled.

"Wait... I wanna see who it is." Veronica whispered back so that only her two friends could hear.

"C'mon V, just hurry up. This is making me uncomfortable." Betty begged as she looked in between her two friends when she began to hear sounds of a makeout session occurring.

"Don't you guys wanna know who it is?" Veronica asked as she picked up her makeup brush to start applying blush on herself.

Cheryl sighed and leaned against the wall, facing her head down as she waited for her raven-haired friend. Betty began to put everything back in her bookbag while Veronica continued to look herself in the mirror as she applied her makeup. The bell that signaled the students to go to their first period rang. Just as Veronica reapplied her lipstick, rubbing her lips together she peeked to the corner of her mirror when she noticed the largest bathroom stall door beginning to open.

"That was amazing." The first girl who came out of the stall clarified as she walked out.

Veronica identitied her as Josie and slightly grew a smirk across her face as she watched her.

"Thanks."

Veronica widened her eyes at the sight of the second figure making her way out. She quickly hurried herself up and threw everything in her bag, looking over to Cheryl who was still looking down and over to Betty who had the same look that Veronica had plastered across her face. The two girls stared at eachother not really knowing what to do.

"God, you really work wonders, Toni." Josie gushed as she smiled at the girl she turned around to face.

Betty and Veronica heard Toni's name being called and immediately looked over to Cheryl with concerned and nervous looks toward their redheaded friend. Cheryl popped her head up and look over to her friends for a moment before looking over to the pair that had just been so intimate just moments ago. Toni tried so hard to look away from the Blossom but she just couldn't help herself. The two girls who had a little bit of history stared at eachother. Toni noticed the hurt in Cheryl's eyes when she looked straight at her. At that moment it was just like it was the two of them, stuck in the moment. Not a good, beautiful moment but a hurting and sad moment. The whole world continued as the two were stuck in the moment. Josie continued to talk, Veronica and Betty continued to look over to their now heartbroken friend, and the halls outside continued to flood with students that were able to be heard by the girls from inside the restroom. Toni had always never cared about anyone's feelings so it was easy for her to just stare back at the girl without any remorse. But in her heart, deep, deep down inside, Toni felt a sting that she had never felt before. She couldn't idenitfy this feeling because she had never felt it, and if she never felt it, it meant that it was a new feeling and that it might mean something that she doesn't want to feel because she hates it... Feelings, care, remorse. Toni could keep her act going on for a while as she stared at the redhead. But for the Blossom, it was easy to see the hurt. Her whole body dropped outside and her heart sunk to the bottom inside. She tried so hard not to cry or to even let out a tear but it just felt nearly impossible. She knew that the waterworks were coming but she couldn't move, talk, or leave. She just stood there looking like a lost puppy. Her eyes began to fill up with tears beginning to form.

"C'mon guys, we've got to get to class." Betty mentioned as she cleared her throat. "Excuse us." Betty smiled to Josie and Toni as she grabbed Cheryl by the wrist and dragged her out of the restroom.

The two girls could've stood there all day if it hadn't been for Betty suddenly clearing her throat and excusing the group of three.

"Sounds like you've started off with a great morning." Veronica laughed nervously as she walked out of the restroom behind her two friends, quickly removing that smile when she exits to quickly pull her redheaded friend into a hug.

Betty and Veronica wrapped themselves around their friend for a second before letting go of their embrace. Betty backed up and looked to Cheryl who was wiping her tears away.

"I am so, so sorry Cher." Betty commented.

Cheryl began to walk to her class while her two friends followed beside her.

"It's not you who should be saying sorry. Honestly I was dumb to think she'd give up that life to be with me. We weren't even officially dating or anything, it's my fault for getting too attached and falling in love..." Cheryl sighed as she walked into her class, taking a seat and leaving her two friends behind.

Betty and Veronica just looked to eachother and sighed feeling hurt for their very own heartbroken redheaded friend.

-
-
-
-
-

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.. Comment what you think about this chapter, what you think might happen next or what you want to happen next.. But also I'm feeling really sad for Cheryl, aw... Cheryl is heartbroken and Toni is feeling some remorse... Just a tiny bit at the moment. But hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. LIKE AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES!