{Prologue}

Copyright © 2015

{If you are reading this story outside the official Wattpad domain, you are reading copyright infringed material that has been duplicated without the consent of the author! Do not continue or you may be subjected to prosecution under copyright legislation!}

{All rights reserved. This book or any portion there of
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.}

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2015
****************************

Not going to lie. There will be mistakes in this story that I am very aware of and plan to fix as soon as I am done with everything. You can still choose to point out the mistakes, it'll only help me out more. But, just consider that I started this story a while ago and I do believe that my writing skills have improved in a way since then. That is all, you may carry on.

Prologue

Once upon a time there was a man and a woman.

A normal, average couple who were desperately in love as of every other young couple.

One day the woman fell pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with a patch of dark hair and beautiful emerald eyes. They both couldn't have been happier.

After years of happiness and around the age of 7 the couple signed their little girl up for a school musical. When it was her turn to sing they were blown away.

To say that her voice was something interesting to listen to would be an understatement.

It was one of the best things anybody has ever heard and had them all on the edge of their seats.

Especially the men of all ages who had dazed looks and were admiring the girl more than the couple thought they should.

They cut the play short getting her away from what they thought to be perverted eyes.

After the scene the man and woman tried to forget.

Several days after the musical they took her to a park and as she sat on the swings she began to sing once again.

They wouldn't have looked too much into it if it wasn't for several men who started to approach her with the same dazed looks they've seen from the musical on the other men.

Naturally their protective instincts rose as it did before and they took her away.

The same thing happened again in a couple of different places before recognition finally hit them that it was their daughters voice that was causing such reactions.

From then on they told her to never sing out in public for her own safety.

The girl was smart for her age. She knew why these strange men came up to her. She knew that for some reason her voice attracts them. Of course the girls would look at her in wonder but it caused a stranger reaction in the boys.

She tried hard as she aged to never sing in front of anyone like her parents asked.

Eventually she forgot about her gift and assumed the reason she never sings in front of people is because she's a horrible singer.

The man and woman set it out of their minds thinking they've got it handled and it was good to  move on and try to never mention it, especially when the woman fell pregnant the second time to a beautiful baby boy. Their minds were no longer on what happened and soon forgotten.

The girl became a woman who was more independent and wanted out.

When her father dissapeared it was reason enough for her to grab her things and leave.

Especially from her mother and new stepfather.

Never knowing what she is capable of.

Until certain events that is.

I REPEAT

There will be some mistakes as you read, which I am very aware of, and will go back over the book when I have the chance. Feel free to comment on the things that don't make since or an error that you see. I have no problem with that :^)

Please, Feel free to

Vote

Comment

Follow

and

Share

Thank You