{Chapter 32}

Chapter 32

Kind of rushed through this again, I know. As I said before I just want to get to what I've been waiting patiently throughout this book to write.

Like it, Love it, press that little star down there at the bottom and leave me a comment on what you think :^)

"We are going to have to get up."

"I know"

"We have to check on our girl."

"I know"

"And there's no telling what Joey is up to. He could be pestering the kitchen ladies again."

"I know"

Sammuel looked over to his wife frowning upon her monotonous replies.

"What is the matter?"

Regina squeezed her eyes shut and turned more into her pillow before answering.

"My baby"

"Rosa?" She nodded. "If this is about us not being there for her then do not worry. We will make it up to her. No matter the costs."

Regina kept silent and Sammuel leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"We will have our little girls forgiveness. I promise."

"But what if she doesn't give it? What then? I can't lose her, Sam. I've put her through so much when you dissapeared. She just doesn't deserve all of this and i'm surprised she could have forgave me so easily for my mistakes. What if this was the last straw though?"

"Shh....it's going to be okay. Everything will work itself out." he said as he brushed his fingers through her hair.

Regina looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"How can you be so calm about this?"

Sammuel pursed his lips as he concentrated on his hand.

"The truth? I'm only calm on the outside for you. But on the inside....I'm a wreck. I only had her for a while now and I don't want to go back to the days of when I had nobody."

He laid his head upon hers and moved his hand down to rub her back. They laid there in the quiet room only listening to each others breaths as thoughts swirled around their heads until there was a knock on the door that had Sammuel raising his head quickly along with Regina only to have the back of her head make contact with the center of his face. He cried out and his hands immediately went to his nose.

"My God, Woman!" He yelled and Regina looked over at him with wide eyes. "I think you broke my damn nose."

"I'm so sorry, Sam. Let me have a look."

He turned his head away when she reached out for him.

"No, it hurts."

"I know which is why I need to look at it."

"No, you'll make it worse."

"Oh quit being a baby Sam and let me look."

He turned away from her hands again.

"No"

Regina got on top of him and tried to pry his hands from his face.

"Let go! It could be broken."