{Chapter 15}

Chapter 15

Song
Human by Christina Perri
at the top/to the side.

Rosaline hummed to herself as she ran the tips of her fingers against the wall of the hallway as she walked in a random direction to get to the other side of the castle. It's been a couple of weeks since her trip with the king and surprisingly her and Rhyvos's slave/master relationship hasn't been as rocky as it was in the beginning. Obviously she strongly hated him for whipping her and she doesn't know if she can ever fully forgive him, especially since he hasn't apologized for it, but she is moving on. To a moderate extent that is. It's good to have an 'okay' relationship with the person you have to work for for the rest of your life isn't it?

Stopping she looked to the left right an center to see which way she should turn. Shrugging she decided to keep going straight.

Rhyvos has been weird around her since they've gotten back. He has been making sly innuendos towards her that become more obvious of what he wants over time. He has even made several towards her in front of Abellon and Antoinette in which Abellon would glare and Antoinette would only stare at her with a calculating look making her uncomfortable. She doesn't know why he does it.
Is it to annoy her? At times when it would only be the two of them in his office she'd find him gazing at her from the corner of her eye. He began complimenting her looks, speaking of her personality and several other things. Abellon would give his son disapproving looks at the dinner table when Rhyvos would be found staring at her with a smirk on his face making her eat with her head down.

Rosaline stopped again looking both ways before going right and continuing on.

She decided today to go and explore. She had to practically beg Rhyvos to let her leave his side and get out of the office so she could do so. It definitely wasn't one of her memorable moments when he had her get on her knees and call him master in which he took great joy in.

Today she wanted to go and look on the other side of the castle. She has been here for a while now and yet she has not gone and looked around the whole palace. Antoinette was the one to remind her of it at dinner when she talked about how beautiful the inside garden that they have on the east side was. She knew how much Rosaline loved flowers and suggested to her that she should go and check it out.

Looking around now Rosaline probably should have asked the woman to come along and be her guide to this mysteriously beautiful garden.
Biting her lip she kept going straight hoping she was going. She passed not a single soul who could help her so she was left wandering the confusing halls by herself. Seeing a big door up ahead she jogged forward feeling a rush of excitement as she reached them and wrapped her fingers around the handles throwing them open. Her grin quickly slipped off when her sight came to see a big room filled with boxes. She pouted in disappointment and left the room. 'Where would a garden be in a castle? Obviously it should be where light can enter and shine on them correct? And wouldn't they need fresh air?'

She ran down the hall looking for any set of doors that looked to be holding something big behind them. She tripped over something, possibly her own feet, and stumbled slightly but continued on turning her head to look behind her and ran full on into a wall. Bouncing back she found herself on her back looking up at the ceiling.
'Why is it that I'm always clumsy enough to run into something?'
She thought and groaned as she rubbed her head. She let out a yelp as a big meaty hand appeared in her sight and looked up from it to see a giant of a man bending to help her up. He flinched at the noise she made and began rubbing at his ears with the one hand he didn't have held out and Rosaline felt guilty since he must be a werewolf and she most likely hurt his sensitive hearing. Gingerly taking his hand she let him help her up and wiped herself off while looking him over. He's definitely a giant with a bushy beard and eyebrows with a bald head and dark eyes. He looked somewhat similar to a biker and she can't recall ever seeing him before.