{Chapter 11}

Chapter 11

Here goes a long chapter. Thank you to those who have been voting and commenting. Good thing's happen to those who put an :^)

Looking into the full body mirror in the center of her room Rosaline stood in a backless floor length dress. It was of a dark red with no straps and she turned in a circle, admiring it. She's never truly been one for dresses but she couldn't deny that she looked good. She wouldn't have figured Rhyvos would let her dress up since she's suppose to be a slave/pet to him but she's definitely not complaining.

"You look beautiful." Commented Darcy who stood to the side of her.

Rosaline gave her a small smile, turning away from the mirror.

"Thank you Darcy. I wish you would be there. I'd feel a whole  better knowing I'd have someone I look to as a friend standing right beside me in a room full...."
She trailed off before the word 'Monster's' could leave her lip's.
"Well, you know. Stranger's that could kíll me without even trying."

Darcy snorted, shaking her head, before making eye contact. She's become braver with being friend's with Rosaline to where she could look into a person's eyes without flinching and also not to be so shy when around people. Well, when around certain people.

"First of all, Antoinette will be there which you told me that you two were friend's. And second, you do remember that I am a wolf as well right?"

Rosaline rolled her eyes and bent down to slip on the black heels.
"I wouldn't really say me and Antoinette are the best of friend's. I do find her as a friend, I guess, just not that close. And yes I do remember that you like to 'wolf-out' like other's in this place, which strangely I haven't seen anybody do yet. But anyways, I know you won't hurt me. Unlike the other's who will be there and will probably be looking at me like a tasty snack."
She shivered at the thought.
Standing back up she let Darcy look her over making sure her hair and makeup looked good.

"You'll be okay." Darcy tried to reassure her, pinning back a stray piece of her hair. "Just stay beside my king and he'll protect you incase anything goes wrong. You are his pet and it's his duty to make sure you are safe and taken care of."

Rosaline swallowed the urge to scoff in Darcy's face. She didn't know about Rhyvos scarring her back but if she did she wouldn't have been stating such bull. She couldn't trust the king to keep her safe after he pretty much tried to kíll her himself.
She couldn't find it in her heart though to tell Darcy since she seems to look up to him. She doesn't know why Darcy couldn't have just been Rhyvos's pet since she adores him so much.

There's not really much he asks her to do, just to go and fetch thing's for him or go and ask of something from somebody, simple thing's. And most of the time she's just sitting down and staring into space. It makes her wonder why he even need's a pet in the first place.

Shaking her head out of her thought's she looked back to Darcy who was adding a little more makeup to her face and ended up slapping her shoulder for moving.

"Actually," she started rubbing at her shoulder. "I'm just going to stay beside Abel. He talked Rhyvos into letting me be with him."

"Oh really?" Darcy asked giving her a knowing look that had her biting her lip and looking away.