{Chapter 3}

Chapter 3

Rosalines mother above

Something is moving the bed.

Rosaline turned onto her stomach with a groan as she felt someone jumping on her bed. From the childlike giggle she had a feeling of who it could be.
She turned her face into her pillow and grinned.

"Get up, get up, get up." her little brother Joey chanted.

She peeked over at him as he continued jumping and smiled happily that he still looked as he always has. While she got most of her looks from their father, Joey got his from their mother with his light brown hair and silver eyes. He does have the curly hair from their father though unlike her for her hair type is similar to Regina's.

Joey was wearing superman pajamas and had a small blue robe on over them.

She smiled to herself as she watched him, relishing that he hasn't changed much from Louis's arrival.

When Joey turned his back to her she quickly jumped up and tackled him to the bed making sure not to put all of her weight on him. He squealed as she began tickling his sides and tried to kick her off.
She laughed as Joey was laughing so hard that his face began to turn red.

She quickly stopped tickling him and jumped off her bed jogging through the open doorway and out of her room listening to see if he was following. She laughed feeling like a little kid while Joey giggled from behind.
She kept running with him hot on her heels to where another living room is supposed to be and just made it inside when the little monster jumped on her leg causing her to go face first into the floor and hitting her forehead. He laughed at her as she rubbed it causing her to laugh as well until they heard somebody clear their throat.

She looked over towards where there used to be brown comfy couches surrounding a fireplace to see nothing but white. White couches, white walls, white floors, white lamps and rugs, white everything.
There was so much white that it almost hurt to look.
She felt like crying as she looked around when seeing none of her father's thing's. Her eyes finally looked to one of the white couches and sitting down comfortably was her mother and Louis. He had his arm around her and she had her head on his shoulder. Her mother's light brown hair was up in a complicated twist, which she never usually had up until Louis came along, and her face had quite a bit of makeup making her grey eyes look darker. She wore one of those professional looking figure hugging dresses that didn't look too bad but was still different to what she would usually wear which were summer dresses or blouses and jeans. Her mother was at the age of thirty-seven but could pass for early thirties unlike Louis here who Rosaline is pretty sure has got to be lying about his age which he claims to be thirty-three.

Louis was wearing a suit which as far as she knew he always wore and his red hair was slicked back with hair oil as the sides of it was shorter then the top. His dark blue eyes held a wicked gleam as they studied her on the floor with a raised eyebrow.

She quickly got to her feet dusting herself off and cleared her throat while trying to shake off the urge to grab something sharp and stab Louis with.
She spotted the butler, George, behind the couch with his hands held behind his back with an also unimpressed look as he looked upon her with distaste.
She gave them both a fake smile and turned to her mother as she began to speak.