{Chapter 33}

Chapter 33

Hey guys!

You know what to do.
Press that star down there at the bottom and comment what you think. I think I deserve it seeing as I gave you all an early chapter since I usually only update every two weeks and plus it is somewhat long ;^)

You may continue....

It's about to get good people :^D

Rosaline sat on her parents bed as her mother braided her hair while she watched her father teach Joey how to play cards. She felt so calm at that moment having her family surround her. She has always dreamed of days like this since her fathers disappearance and actually having this now she felt at peace. She felt indestructible, like nothing can harm her now that she has all of her loved ones back. Like she can do anything with them back by her side where they belong. She almost couldn't remember ever being as happy as she is now.

"You know, I can always get you another puppy if you like?" Her father said as he turned his head and gave her a gentle smile.
She smiled back but then frowned at the thought of her pet. The pup was like family to her. Even though it was a brat most of the time, she loved her.

"No, Thank You. I don't think I will be getting another pet for a while."

"I wanna puppy!" Came Joeys input and she laughed as her father gave the kid a startled look.

"No!"

Joey pouted, "Why not?"

"Because I still remember what happened to the class pet that your teacher gave to you since it was your turn to bring home."

"But that wasn't my fault."

"Really Joey?" Her mum said from behind her. "Your telling me that it wasn't your fault when you put the hamster in the toilet and flushed so that the hamster could be in a whirlpool only for it to go down under?"

"But, I didn't think it would. I thought it could swim."

Her father rolled his eyes and she knew her mother was doing the same.

"Maybe when you get older you can have a puppy." She said as Rosaline felt a tug on her hair.

"Ow!"

"Sorry darling."

"How much older?" Joey carried on as he put down a card and grinned at his father who glared back.

"A couple of years." Her mother said distractedly.

"When I'm 11? Or 12? Or maybe 13?"

"You'll get one when your mature enough." Her pops told him and Joey stuck his tongue out at him earning a flick on the nose. He rubbed it with a pout.
"Anyways we really need to get him back into school, Regina. If we are going to be staying here then he will still need an education."