{Chapter 5}

Chapter 5

"Rosy? You ready Rosy?"

Rosaline turned around at the sound of the joyful voice to see Joey running into her room with a big smile on his face.

He had on a pair of black shorts, a green T-shirt with a dinosaur and a green set of running shoes looking beyond cute.

He ran around her room yelling 'Are you ready' as she continued to put her hair into a side braid. When she was done she looked herself over in the mirror hoping the tank-top and shorts were good enough for the weather outside.

As Joey was running by her she quickly scooped him up causing him to burst out into giggles as she kissed his cheeks.

"Yes, Jo, I am finally ready. Let's go and see if chef Richard is done with our picnic basket shall we?"

He nodded his head and she let him go to grab her phone slipping it into her back pocket before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room.
When they reached the kitchen they spotted chef Richard slipping a blanket into the big basket sitting on the counter. He looked up at them as they came over and gave them both a smile.

"Hello, little man." He nodded to Joey and then her. "Miss Rosaline."

She nodded and smiled back as Joey hugged his leg. Richard patted the too of his head and turned back to the basket, grabbing it by the handle and lifting it off the counter before handing it over to her. She carefully took it and noticed immediately how heavy it was.

Richard looked to her in concern.

"Are you sure you will be able to carry it, miss?"

She lifted the basket up and rapped both arms around it giving him a smile.

"It's okay. I think I have it."

He nodded and looked back down at Joey.

"Well, I believe Mr. and Mrs. Wilson should be down by now. Do tell them everything they've asked to have for the picnic should be in the basket so you guy's can just head out. I hope you all have fun and get plenty of 'bonding time' as your mother put it."

Rosaline and Joey thanked him and headed towards the living room to see Louis and Regina sitting down on one of the couches talking. When they spotted them they both smiled and stood up.
Rosaline looked them over, slightly surprised to see Louis not in a suit and instead wearing a grey T-shirt matched with a pair of average pants and combat boots. His hair was still fixed up but other than that he looked casual.
Regina was wearing a pair of blue jeans paired off with an orange tank top and black shoes. Her hair in a neat ponytail and she looked to only have mascara and lipgloss on. She as well looked casual, almost how she used to look.

"Okay, are we ready to go?" Louis asked with a trace of what Rosaline thought to be excitement.

Another unusual thing for him.

But instead of pointing it out she nodded her head with the rest, figuring she might as well try to get along during the little time they will be together.

They made their way out the door with Rosaline trailing behind trying to get a good grip on the basket. Regina noticed and turned to Louis.