{Chapter 35}

Chapter 35

!!! Beware Readers !!!

There is Somewhat (I tried to make it as calm as possible) SEXUAL CONTENT in this CHAPTER. It's not that bad (At least I don't think) because I didn't feel like going into explicit detail (in fact there really is no sèx scene) but take CAUTION anyways for those of you who are younger then ..... I don't know, just young.

It was night now and here they all sat at the dinner table like a family with plates filled with food.

There was an awkward silence that filled the room but Rosaline didn't notice as she was stuffing her face as if she hasn't had a meal in days while the men at the table watched her along with her mother. Rhyvos and Abellon were having a better time at not staring at her appearance as much while they ate but her parents haven't even touched their food since she entered. Their eyes wide as they looked her over. Her little brother Joey sat next to her and was the only one who didn't pay attention to how she looks now. He was trying to copy her and stuff food down his throat which would throw him into a coughing fit and she'd have to stop for a minute to pat his back. When she finished her food she sat back in her chair with a full stomach patting it and sipping on her glass of water.

"So," She looked up to her mother who was still staring at her. "Now that you are done inhaling all of the food on the table, darling, how about you explain to me why you look... Different?"

Rosaline shrugged and continued to sip her drink.

"You don't know?" Her mother continued. "So you just woke up this morning looking like that?"

"Yup" she answered simply with a hint of amusement as she watched her mother become flustered.

"You didn't try anything different maybe?" Commented her father who sat near Abellon and Rhyvos giving them glares as they gawked at her and ate at the same time.

"Nope" she answered simply again.

"Uh," Rhyvos cleared his throat tearing his eyes away from her. "We may have a conclusion to how this happened." His eyes glanced back to her before looking back to her parents. "If you are all finished we can meet up in the living room."

They nodded and stood from their chairs.

Walking out of the dining room her mother called for Joey's nanny who showed up immediately to take him to bed and then Regina fell into step beside her. "Why is it you were nowhere to be found yesterday?"

Rosaline furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Me and your father were looking for you to have some family time but neither of us could find you." She looked Rosaline over worriedly.

"She was with us." Came Rhyvos as he walked in front of them sipping on a glass of wine. "The whole day she was with me and my father."

"Oh..." Her mother replied quieting but still looking Rosaline over to make sure there was nothing wrong with her other then the obvious.

"Well," Rosaline's father cut in. "Hopefully you can be with us tomorrow, Rosa, and we can spend the day together somewhere like we use to." He gave her a smile which she returned.