{Chapter 19}

Chapter 19

Hey Guys!!
I LOVED the votes last chapter but i love the comments more. Whenever I get a notification from Wattpad and I find that somebody commented on my story you have NO idea how excited I get.
It's actually quite pitiful.
I love reading what people have to say. It makes me feel good and leaves a smile on my face. You can even just comment 'Update' if you want. It just might make me want to update more early. Maybe ;^)
Anyways, I'm just saying that what you guys say can make my day. (That rhymes lol)
Now, you may continue on :^D

Sammuel Lorrezo stood only feet away from his one and only daughter. He watched as she stumbled her way towards him with tears flowing in rivers down her cheeks. Her hands were stretched out, reaching for him as if she wanted him to catch her from the emotional downfall she was going through. Or it could be that she wanted to touch him to see if he's actually there, with her, in the same room. So many different types of emotions traveled across her face that it was hard to pinpoint.

Everyone in the room watched astonished as one pet stumbled towards the other, sobbing. Nobody knew what to do so they chose to stand back and see what would happen next. They stood frozen as Rosaline fell into the mans arms, clutching at his shirt. A jumble of words left her lips not making a bit of sense. Abellon wanted to step forward and comfort his Rose over what it was that upset her but didn't know if he would be accepted, Rhyvos stared blankly at the two with no understandable thought on the situation and Leonardo with his wife watched the two with frowns and obvious confusion and curiosity.

The room was filled with anticipation on what Sammuel would do with the crying girl in his arms. He slowly lifted his hand up and rested it against her head that was upon his chest and moved the other to her back pulling her closer into a hug. His placid look wavered until several tears began to leave the grown mans eyes and he buried his face into her hair. The sound of both of them crying now filled the room and everyone else could only watch on.

After a while Rosaline broke away.

"H-how are y-you h-here?"
She could barely get the words out through her trembling lips.

Sammuel stared down at his little girl looking her over and noticing how much she has changed. Several more tears left his eyes when he realized that he wasn't there for her when she needed him most. Closing his eyes he lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry." He whispered silently where she could barely hear him.

"You're sorry? You're fucking sorry?" She pushed on his chest and stepped away. "How could you? You left!" She yelled. Sammuel kept quiet, taking in all of her words knowing that he deserved them.
"You left me, mum and little Joey all by ourselves wondering what happened to you and if you were lying in a ditch somewhere dead. As soon as I turned eighteen I left home just to look for you. I searched everywhere and it turns out your off with these people" she pointed towards Leonardo and Anaya who glared at her finger. "playing their pet. What, you didn't want to be with your own family? You wanted to go and join somebody else's? Do you not love any of us anymore?" She began crying again letting the sobs wrack through her body before pushing him again.

"TELL ME!" her voice escalated into a scream.

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone turned to the voice of the king who has been watching with an eerie serenity but now stood from his chair and walked over to the duo. He stood a couple of feet from them and looked them over while Rosaline was frantic and out of breath.