{Chapter 27}

Chapter 27

Feel free, or more like do, vote and comment on the chapter. I want to know how y'all are taking the story so far. I NEED to know that I'm doing things right. Please, help me out here.

The rest of the drive back to the castle was more awkward then it was before. Abellon was now driving while Rhyvos sat in the passenger seat with his arms crossed like a pouting child and Rosaline sat in the back between her parents holding the puppy which whined every once and a while. Liza was the only thing to distract her from her thoughts which were revolving around both of the men in the front. Her mother and father did not ask why she was in such a foul mood and gave her space, well as much space as they could, which she was really thankful for. She dreaded when she'd step foot back on the castle grounds because she didn't know what would happen next and it frightened her.
She spent her time cooing at Liza and stroking her fur wondering who could possibly abandon such a lovely animal and before she knew it they were pulling up to what was her abode for the last couple of months.

Everyone got out of the vehicle silently and they all crossed the bridge not saying a word towards the home that has awaited them. Rhyvos opened the castle doors and surprisingly held it open for the women before he entered and Abellon and her father followed. They all walked into the living room off to the side and her mother sat down on one of the couches while her father sat beside her and Rosaline sat on the arm with the puppy sat on her lap as she watched as Abellon and Rhyvos stayed at the entrance speaking in low voices with hand gestures that made her want to laugh at how comical they looked. Her attention was drawn from them when a man came running in and over to Rhyvos.

"Sir, I must inform you that the man who goes by the name of Louis has escaped from the cells in your absence."

"What do you mean he escaped? How is that even possible? Nobody can simply escape from there."

"I don't know sir."

"I leave for less than twenty four hours and come back only to find out that one of my fucking prisoners has escaped?" Rhyvos growled in the mans face. "Do I need to find some replacements since some of you seem to not know how to do your job correctly?"

"N-no sir. We are looking into it my king."

Rhyvos bared his teeth and you could feel the anger rolling off of him. "Get on with it then."

The man quickly took off leaving an angry werewolf and a horrified Rosaline, Abellon and Sammuel with Regina confused as ever.

"Why didn't you guys kill him?" Rosaline asked with anger and desperation mixed with shock as she looked between Abellon and Rhyvos.

"We've been torturing him. We thought death was to good for him and so we were prolonging it." Rhyvos answered running a hand through his hair.

"I told you that one of us should have stayed, son." Abellon commented to which Rhyvos grunted and began to pace.

Another one of Rhyvos's men appeared out of nowhere and before she had time to warn him of the kings mood, which he probably should have noticed anyways, he was already speaking.

"Sir"

Rhyvos whipped around and like the beast he was he grabbed the man by the neck and held him up from the ground and Regina gasped from beside her.

"If you tell me anything unpleasant that has happened since my leave there will be hell to pay." He said calmly but she knew he was anything but and he scared the man so much that it looked as if he was about to pee his pants. Even Rosaline and her parents took cautious steps away from him not wanting to be in hitting range. The man tried to shake his head and say something but the kings grip was too tight and so with a couple of breaths to calm himself Rhyvos released him and he fell to his knees.