Alternate Ending/Rose and Abellon

As soon as she looked up his eyes clicked onto her face. The breath whooshed out of her body and everything froze.

Eyes so perfect a blue they rivaled the most gorgeous lapis lazuli stone were locked upon hers

It was like every cell in her body was telling her that he was her happily ever after.

Something about him just felt like forever...

Everything stopped. The beat of his heart, the pump of his lungs, the march of time.
Seconds later, thankfully, it all resumed. Much more violently than previously.

He gazed into eyes the color of a summer morning sky and sighed. It felt as if his soul had just come home.

She was a vision in a white gown upon his bed with her dark hair forming a hazy halo around her heart-shaped face. She blinked and then her eyes opened fully, widening in his direction. Her small round mouth flexed in an immediate and knowing smile.

"Rose" he whispered in a breathy sigh and watched as she shivered. Her eyes filled with excitement at the possibilities of what all of this meant.

He reached out a finger to trail across her cheek, just the tip of his index finger, and what felt like a zap of electricity shot up through it. Instead of pulling away he relished in it. His body now trembling in excitement as well as love coursed through him more powerful then ever.

"Rose, My love," he tried again almost stuttering to get the words out. "Do you know what the meaning of this is?"

She didn't take her eyes off of him as she shook her head. It was as if she was hypnotized. Her hands reaching up to cup his face and bring him closer. He groaned at the contact of her skin upon his.

"Mate" he growled knowing that his eyes were glowing bright. Not wanting to scare her off he went to look away but paused when her eyes were glowing as well. It was that moment he truly realized her eyes were not of the color they were before she went into a coma. They were of a beautiful blue that shown brighter and better than his.
He sucked in a breath when she let out a growl of her own.

"Mine!" Before he could even blink she had her arms around his neck and pulling him on top of her where she then buried her sharp teeth into him marking him as hers for the rest of eternity. If he thought the contact between them before was intense, this was a whole other meaning. He couldn't stop himself from claiming her lips when she pulled back and she kissed him with the same hunger.

He knew he had to stop to ask her questions of what she remembered, if she knew about transitioning into a werewolf, and tell her what has happened while she was unconscious but he couldn't. Before long she had him on his back straddling him as he ran his hands over her body. Her hands were buried in his hair tugging now and then making him grunt in pain and pleasure.

The two didn't notice when they were no longer alone until a furious growl filled the room.

Rosaline tore away from Abellon only to turn and crouch over him on the bed with her own growl. She growled like a caged wolf at Rhyvos threatening him if he got any closer to what was hers there would be consequences. Her predator side for the first time on the surface wanting out.

Rhyvos stood furious looking upon the scene. Rosaline crouched over his father with a protectiveness he's never witnessed before. Her growling with glowing blue eyes. He knew she was now a wolf. A part of his kind.