{Chapter 13}

Chapter 13

Light flew into the back of her eyelid's and groaning she turned to plant her face under her pillow. The sound of feet moving towards her bed caused her to subcontiously bring her arm over it to keep it locked over her head. The blanket's were ripped off and the cold chill that filled the room hit her bare skin making her bring her leg's close to her chest for warmth.

"Get up pet."

Just the sound of the King's voice caused her to automatically sit up and turn to him with wide eye's. He stood beside the bed in one of his dark suit's with his hand's held behind his back. One of his eyebrows was raised as his eye's traveled down her body. Looking down she gasped when she saw all she wore to bed was a pair of red laced underwear and a tank top. Quickly she grabbed back the top of the duvet beside her and covered her body away from his eye's. Looking up she spotted the small smirk upon his lip's.

"It's time for us to take our leave. It will be a long road ahead of us. Get dressed."

With that he left the room closing the door behind him. She let out a breath and threw her body back to the bed and lifted her arm over her eye's to block out the light. Her leg's and arm's ached slightly from the day before and she could only blame it on Antoinette and her friend's. With another groan Rosaline lifted herself up and headed to her drawer's. Grabbing a dress she went to the bathroom and got ready. Leaving the room and into Rhyvos's she came to the sight of Antoinette sitting on her bed slipping on a pair of strappy heel's. She looked up and grinned at her standing and strutting over.

"Rose. Yesterday was fun, no?"

Rosaline couldn't help the slight narrowing of her eye's.

"I'm sorry, I think we have different version's of 'fun'. It wasn't exactly a blast for my feet to be aching just because we all walked around for hour's, without once taking a break, and me holding onto your bag's until my arm's were full and finger's aching as well. It wasn't fun to go in store after store watching you and your friend's buy everything you see while I got zip." 'And the worst part is that I didn't even have time to go and look for a phone so I could contact my mum.' she wanted to say.
All too late she realized what she's done and quickly covered her mouth. "I'm sorry."

Antoinette sported a frown on her beautiful face and pursed her lip's while looking around her room before looking back to Rose with an unreadable expression. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I tried but you would always turn before I could and head into another store."

Antoinette bit her lip and nodded. "Then forgive me as well."

Rosaline wasn't positive but the woman's apology didn't sound as sincere as it should. Smiling she assumed she was just hearing wrong and accepted the apology with a nod.

"Are you ready?"

Rosaline jumped at the sound of the King's voice and turned to see him standing at the door. Swallowing she wondered how long he's been there before slowly nodding and heading over to him but before she could reach his side Antoinette rushed past and threw her arm's around him giving him a kiss. Stopping in her track's Rosaline turned her head away from the intimate sight and stood there as Antoinette said her goodbye's. Afterwards she followed Rhyvos out of his bedroom and out the front door towards a carriage similar to the one she was in yesterday but much bigger. Rhyvos helped her in, which she tried not to be so surprised at and not flinch at his touch, and then he jumped in himself.