{Chapter 21}

Chapter 21

Hey Guys! First off I'd like to thank allisonisawsome for being a brave soul and trying to help me out where I needed it. Thank You Allison for the help. I sincerely appreciate it.

Okay, I know this might be a crap chapter but give me a break. I had writers block. At least it's done and over, ey? Anywho, I don't expect much from you guys for this chapter because it's just...well...I don't even know. Just try your best to enjoy I guess.

You may pass, if you dare.

As soon as the words left the mans lips Rosaline found herself trapped between both Abellon and Rhyvos. Rhyvos growled savagely.

"What do you mean we are under attack?!"

The guard shifted his weight nervously.

"Sir, rogues are attacking the royal palace as we speak. We do not know how they've managed to do so but at the moment the men are trying to keep them from getting any further. It's not an easy feat though as there are many of them. We are waiting on your orders."

Rhyvos went from growling to composed in a split second and took Rosaline's hand and began to walk to the door and out with the soldier following close behind. He began walking her down the path to his bedroom and when she tried tugging her hand out of his he only tightened his grip. She was about to open her mouth until she felt a hand on her lower back. Looking to the side of her Abellon walked with a serious look upon his face and casted her a stern glance. Pursing her lips she decided that now wasn't the time for her to throw a fit considering they were all under attack so she followed along like a good pet.

When reaching the room Rhyvos pushed her in and told her to stay and not come out until someone comes and gets her. Abellon kissed her on the cheek and followed after his son as Rhyvos talked with the soldier. Rosaline sighed and looked around the room before going and sitting on the bed. Tapping her knee she hummed to herself as she waited. Five minutes into waiting she got up and began to pace. Dark thoughts were beginning to fill her head. What if something happens to Abellon? Darcy? Where is her father?! Is he safe?

'Oh my god!' She thought. 'What if the rogues have my dad?'

At the thought she stopped in the middle of the room and brought her hands up to her mouth. Looking to the door she wandered if it would be much trouble for her to just go and see if he was safe in his own room. She only wants to take a peek to make sure and then she'll be back as quick as she left. As simple as that. Abellon and Rhyvos don't even have to know. She just wants to make sure. That's all.

Hesitantly she walked over and grabbed the handle before slowly turning it. When nothing happened she slowly opened the door and stuck her head out looking from side to side only to see that she was alone. Stepping out into the hall she made her way to where she knew her fathers room to be. It was quiet and it uneased her especially since they are under attack. Isn't there suppose to be vicious growls everywhere? It could be that the wolfs are in a whole different area then her, hopefully.
She walked as quietly as one could until she reached her fathers door. Biting her lip she looked behind her before opening the door and peeking in. When her eyes landed on nothing but space she swung the door open with a gasp and ran in yelling out for him. Se checked the closet,  bathroom, even under the bed with no sight of him. She felt on the verge of hyperventilating. Where is he?