Harmony Part 4

Peach Valley Six Fairies' voices bellowed out from inside the convent, "Why can't we sit on it? We want to sit!" "Quickly get up, let me sit!" "This chair is very comfortable, very soft, it's like sitting on a fatso's buttocks!" "You've sit on a fatso's buttocks before?"

Linghu Chong knew the Peach Valley Six Fairies were fighting to sit on the nine dragon precious chair. One sat for a while, then another one would sit for a while. At the end, they would trigger the fuse and explode the tens of thousands catties of explosives buried underneath Wuse Convent. Then the Sun Moon Sect people, Shaolin, Wudang, and Heng-Shan School heroes on the Xianxing Peak would all be burnt.

In the beginning, he wanted to rush inside to put a stop to them, but he didn't know how to do it and it seemed his heart was hoping that the explosives would explode. Since Yingying had died, he didn't want to live anymore. If everyone could die in a wink of an eye, how could it not be a clean death? With a glance, he suddenly saw Yilin's pair of smart eyes were looking at him. But as soon as their eyes connected, she immediately avoided her gaze. Linghu Chong thought, "Little martial sister Yilin is still so young, but she'll also be burnt to dust. Wouldn't that be a pity? But in this world, who doesn't die? Even if everyone today is being peaceful and has no enmity with each other, wouldn't everyone here still turn to bones a hundred years from now?"

Then he heard Peach Valley Six Fairies were still quarrelling continuously, "You've already sit twice, I haven't even sit once on it yet." "The first time I sat on it, I was pulled down so it doesn't count." "I have an idea, we'll all sit on it. See if it fits or not?" "Wonderful, wonderful! Crowd together, haha!" "You sit first!" "You sit first, I'll sit on top." "The oldest sit on the top, the youngest sit at the bottom!" "No, the oldest sit first! The younger you are, the higher you should sit!"

Great Master Fangzheng saw the crisis was going to happen soon, but he also couldn't say anything that would reveal the trap. He quickly walked inside the hall and loudly said, "Honourable guests are outside, don't quarrel, be quiet!" These two words 'be quiet' were said with the backing of Shaolin School's paramount internal energy martial art called 'Roar of the Iron Lion', and it was aimed at the Peach Valley Six Fairies. Priest Chongxu felt dizzy and was dangerously close to falling down. The Peach Valley Six Fairies lost consciousness at the same time. Chongxu was happy and his hands moved like the wind to lift the two people sitting on the chair. This was followed by sealing the acupoints of those six people and throwing them beneath the Guanyin's offering table. He then stooped down besides the chair and heard no unusual noise. His hands and legs felt weak, and his head was perspiring heavily. If Fangzheng had come in just a bit later, then the fuse would've been triggered and everyone would have died.