Imprisonment Part 1

[Linghu Chong picked up the bamboo flute and waved gently. Air flewthrough the holes on the flute and made several soft tones. Mr. Huang-Zhongplunked the strings a couple of times with his right hand, in the echoing, theend of the zither was already on it's way towards Linghu Chong's rightshoulder.]

"Brother Tong, will you please let me take another look at your calligraphy book?" still concerned about the "Willful Book" by Zhang Xu, Mr. Bald-Brush begged.

"As soon as First Master defeats my Brother Feng, the book will be part of Third Master's private collection. Even if you want to look at it for three days and three nights in succession, that's your own call," Xiang Wentian said with a grin.

"I'll look at it for seven days and seven nights in succession!" Mr. Bald-Brush exclaimed.

"Okay, you'll look at it for seven days and seven nights then," Xiang Wentian replied.

Mr. Bald-Brush felt his heart itching with that possibility. "Second Brother," he called out, "I'll go ask Big Brother to have the match. What do you think?"

"You two stay here to accompany our guests. I'll go talk to Big Brother," Mr. Black-White arranged and then stepped out of the room.

"Brother Feng, let's drink," Mr. Paint suggested. "Alas, much of this barrel of wine was wasted by Third Brother." He poured the wine into the wine cups.

"Wasted?" Mr. Bald-Brush rebuffed angrily. "When you drink the wine into your belly, it will only turn into urine and get relieved. How can that even be comparable to the fact that it will now stay on the white wall as calligraphy artwork and last for the eternity? Your wine will only live on because of the calligraphy. One thousand years later, only when people have seen my calligraphy art would they be able to know that this barrel of Turpan red wine ever existed."

Facing the white wall, Mr. Paint raised his cup. "Hello wall, you are so fortunate to be able to taste the wonderful wine brewed by your Fourth Master, himself. Even if my Third Brother didn't write calligraphy on your face, you...you...you would have lasted for the eternity."

"Compared to this ignorant wall, I am much more fortunate to be able to taste such wonderful rare-even-in-one-thousand-year wine," Linghu Chong showed a big smile. Raising his own cup, he drank it up.

After drinking two cups in accompany by the side, Xiang Wentian stopped drinking, but Mr. Paint and Linghu Chong kept pouring wine down their throats and found their exhilaration surging.

After they each had at least another seventeen or eighteen cups, Mr. Black-White finally returned.

"Brother Feng, my Big Brother would like to meet you. Please come with me. And is it okay if Brother Tong stays here and enjoy some more wine?" he said.