In Love Part 8

"I've gotten an idea. Why don't we take Yue Buqun, the Head Master of the Huashan School, hostage, and then at knife's point, coerce him into upholding this marriage?" Ji Wushi suggested.

"That's an wonderful idea, Night Owl!" Zu Qianqiu and Old Man cheered together. "There's no time to lose. Let's set off right now for the capture of Yue Buqun," they said.

"But that Mr. Yue is the Head Master of a renown school. He must have great attainments in both the inner energy department and the sword art department. If we fight him, firstly, we don't have a sure win, and secondly, even if we do catch him, I am sure he would rather die than submit. What are we gonna do then?" Ji Wushi asked.

"Then we'll just have to kidnap his wife and daughter to add pressure for him," Old Man replied.

"I agree! But we must do everything in secret, and not let anyone else know about it to make Huashan School lose face. Young Master Linghu would for sure be very displeased if he ever finds out that we have offended his Master," Zu Qianqiu added.

In the next moment, the three began discussing details as to how they could kidnap Madam Yue and Yue Lingshan.

"Hey, you three reckless chaps, get out of here right now and stop bothering me!" Ying-Ying suddenly spoke, her voice loud and clear.

Seeing her opening her mouth and speak all of a sudden, Linghu Chong was stunned. He held her hand with an even tighter grip. Ji Wushi, Zu Qianqiu, and Old Man were simply thunderstruck.

"Yes, yes...I...I...I...." Old Man muttered, but after saying the word "I" three times, the terror started to sink in, and he froze.

"Yes, yes, your highness! We were only talking nonsense. The Sacred Lady will not take that seriously. We'll head straight to the Western Regions tomorrow and never return to the Central Plains," Ji Wushi muttered.

"That's three more who have just been banished for life," Linghu Chong thought to himself.

"Who asked you to go to the Western Region? I have something I'd like the three of you handle for me," getting back onto her feet, Ying-Ying said coldly.

"The Sacred Lady speaks the word, and we'll do it with all our heart," the trio replied in unison, each feeling overjoyed.

"I want to kill a person, but could not find him right away. You can spread the word out: whoever kills this man will be guaranteed a handsome reward from me," Ying-Ying instructed.

"We really don't deserve any reward. If the Sacred Lady wants this person dead, even if the three brothers of us have to chase him to the end of the world, we'll find him and kill him. May I ask the Sacred Lady the name of the stupid scoundrel who was so audacious to offend the Sacred Lady?" Zu Qianqiu asked.

"With only the three of you, you would not have enough eyes and ears to trace him. You must spread the word to the entire Martial World immediately," Ying-Ying ordered.

"Yes, yes, your highness," the three replied all together.

"Get on to it, then," Ying-Ying demanded.

"Yes, your highness. Will the Sacred Lady please inform us which daring rascal does she wish to kill?" Zu Qianqiu asked.

"This person' surname is Linghu and his name is Chong. He is an apprentice of the Huashan School." Ying-Ying let out an irritated snort.

These words struck Linghu Chong, Ji Wushi, Zu Qianqiu, and Old Man like thunderbolts, and none of them knew what to say. A good while later, Old Man finally managed to mumble a few words out of this mouth, "That...that...."