Harmony Part 1

[The slipcover for the chair was embroidered with nine golden dragonssurrounding a rising son from the ocean. On the edges, it was studded with manypearls, diamonds, and gems.]

Linghu Chong went down the mountain in a drunken state and it wasn't until midnight that he finally woke up

Linghu Chong went down the mountain in a drunken state and it wasn't until midnight that he finally woke up. When he woke up, he discovered he was lying in the wilderness with the Heng-Shan's disciples sitting far away to guard him and that he was also having a splitting headache. He was thinking that he wouldn't be able to see Yingying ever again and his heart ache thinking about it. When their party finally arrived at Xianxing Peak on Mount Heng-Shan, they first went to Dingxian, Dingjing, and Dingyi Shi Tai's altar to report they had taken their revenge.

  They anticipated Sun Moon Sect would attack anytime whether it was dawn or dusk

They anticipated Sun Moon Sect would attack anytime whether it was dawn or dusk. After the fighting finished, Heng-Shan School would definitely be destroyed. They already foresaw this defeat a long time ago and instead of worrying, they instead felt relief. Monk No Commandment and his wife, along with Yilin and Tian Boguang, already met with them at the foot of Mount Huashan and they went back together to Mount Heng-Shan. Everyone was thinking that if they diligently practised their martial art, they still wouldn't be able to kill that many more people from the Sun Moon Sect. So thinking that it was of no benefit to them, they simply didn't practice their sword art at all. Some people would read the scripture diligently every day, while the rest would play around the mountain. Heng-Shan School originally had very strict commandments and they had lessons day and night without any idle time. But these days, they were very relaxed.

A few days had passed when they suddenly saw ten monks walking up towards the Xianxing Peak. They were headed by the Shaolin Temple's Abbott, Great Master Fangzheng. Linghu Chong was in his living hut drinking wine and singing songs when he suddenly heard Great Master Fangzheng was coming. He couldn't help feeling startled and happy at the same time, and he quickly came out to welcome him. Great Master Fangzheng saw both his feet were bare, and he didn't even have time to put on his shoes. He smiled and said, "When the ancient people were in a hurry to welcome guests, they still had time to wear shoes. But Headmaster Linghu doesn't wear shoes to welcome us. Your sincerity is even more than those ancient people."

"