Prologue

Hello and welcome one and all! To the continuation of the mess known as My Crazy Year

Hello and welcome one and all! To the continuation of the mess known as My Crazy Year. Ready for more? Well, wait no longer because here it is! Buckle up and get ready for a ride.

The picture is of Kos, another Great One from Bloodborne who belongs to FromSoftware. Ain't she cool?

!!WARNING: Attempted drowning is present in this chapter. Wait for the next one if it's too much for you.!!

    The waves crash against your skin as you walk further into the water. No seagulls cry in the distance, no fishermen to witness your attempt. Only you and the restless sea, in a place where the sun never shines, the sky grey with clouds hanging heavy above the dark waters. One step followed by another, she feels your desire, the festering wound that refuses to heal, the pieces that cannot be put together. She pushes back, you strive forward. Oh! If only you could disappear, be a waterdrop inside this vast ocean, turn to foam like the little mermaid who refused to take away the life of her love, sacrificing herself as a result. Maybe then the pain would stop along with everything else. One more step forward, the water was nearly swallowing you now, your feet hardly able to touch the ground covered in sand below. A little more, and you were unable to turn back, having a hard time to stay above the surface, but that was exactly what you wanted. Your limbs turned still, your body giving up on trying to float. Slowly, you sank, your eyes opened as you descended into the depts, the oxygen fading from your system. You recalled the times when you and your family went to the waterparks, how you hanged on to the lifesaver, unable to swim, only for some stranger to take it away from you all of the sudden, letting you sink under. Back then, you struggled so much to get back up, kicking and moving your arms in a frenzy, to save yourself for what felt like an eternity, time slows down so much when you're about to die, only for your father to pull you back up while your mother screamed at whoever nearly killed you. Tears flooded your already water filled eyes as you sunk deeper into the abyss below. You will never be able to see him, or your mother again, never hear them laugh, never see them smile, taken away from you by the man behind the other car's wheel. You closed your eyes as the pain returned. Oh! If it would only end already.

    But she couldn't let it happen. How could she after all?

    You felt her arms wrap around your frame, as she swam back to the surface, holding you close to her chest, cold scales touching your face. Breaking out from the water's embrace felt so eerie, your body involuntarily spitting out the liquid which had filled it while sinking in with violent coughs that hurt each time, nostrils eagerly inhaling the air that it was denied. Kos swam to the dark shores, careful to hold you as high above the sea as possible. It was time to wake up.