the one where shinee's gone

Começar do início

Kai sat up, letting out a sigh. "Tae, it's not you at all. I just - I wanted to wait. I didn't want you to regret sleeping with me." Kai replied, letting his eyes drop to the bed between them.

"You dumbass - of course I wouldn't regret it. I want it to be you, Jongin." Taemin answered, putting his hand on Kai's knee.

Kai looked up, meeting Taemin's eyes before leaning in and pressing his lips against Taemin's.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he just gave in, let Taemin have what he wanted so badly.

"You sure?" Kai asked as soon as he pulled back from Taemin. Taemin nodded and Kai moved back in, his lips finding Taemin's again.

Within a minute, Kai's shirt and pants had found a new home on the floor. Kai could practically feel Taemin's eyes on him and he had to ignore the blush that was creeping onto his face.

"Taem, you don't happen to have -"

"A condom and lube?" Taemin asked, grin on his face. "Yeah, in the bedside table, top drawer."

Kai shook his head, as he reached over to the top drawer of the table. "I'm not gonna bother asking why you've got these."

Taemin looked away from Kai, blush evident on his face. "I was hoping that maybe you'd change your mind about not sleeping with me soon."

Kai pulled out a condom and the bottle of lube, dropping them onto the bed and shrugging slightly as he settled back down lower on the bed than Taemin. "Well I guess you were right to have it here."

Taemin nodded, looking at Kai as Kai's finger hooked underneath the waist band of Taemin's underwear.

Kai was nervous, that was one of the main emotions he was feeling at the moment. He was nervous about all of this, he was worried about potentially hurting Taemin - he was still worried about Taemin regretting it later on.

"Stop thinking, Jongin." Taemin said, leaning up enough to press his lips against Kai's.

After a couple minutes, both sets of underwear had been discarded and tossed to the floor. They were in the process of kissing when Kai almost let out an audible gasp at Taemin's hand making contact with his dick.

Taemin was smirking, Kai could tell that without even really looking. Taemin pulled his hand away and grabbed the condom from beside him and tore the wrapper off - Kai sat back some while Taemin rolled the condom onto Kai's dick.

Kai grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing a generous amount into his hand. He prepped both of them with the lube and looked up at Taemin, eyebrow raised a little bit - Taemin nodded at him. "Relax." Kai said before pushing himself in almost painfully slow.

Taemin's hands were gripping the sheets on either side of him, tightly. So Kai reached down, taking hold of Taemin's dick with a light grip and stroked him a few times while he was pushing himself into Taemin's ass - trying to get him to relax fully. "Just stay relaxed, Tae."

"You okay?" Kai asked quietly after he was all the way in. Taemin nodded, his eyes closed tightly. Kai ran his hand up Taemin's hip, gently moving Taemin's leg to hook over Kai's hip.

Kai began to slowly thrust in and out of Taemin watching as Taemin let out a moan after a couple moments, Kai letting a smile slip onto his face. Taemin's legs, which were wrapped around Kai's waist, pulling him all the further in.

Kai leaned down and kissed Taemin while thrusting harder into him, hitting his prostrate hard. Taemin's eyes flew open as a louder moan fell out of his mouth.

"God Jongin." Taemin mumbled, wrapping his arms around Kai's shoulders and pulling him closer. Kai nipped at Taemin's throat before pressing a kiss to the same spot.