Carrie Oneshot

Carrie's POV

"Where's your lesbian lover?" the girl laughed pushing you into the gym lockers. You stayed silent knowing as soon as you opened your mouth you wouldn't be able to control your temper any longer. 

She pushed you again. "I guess it works right. One freak falls for another. Y/n is just as bad as you." she said causing a chorus of laughter from the other girls. You felt flames inside you. You could handle them talking about you but not about y/n. 

You pushed the girl back but harder than you wanted to sending her flying into the other set of lockers on the other side of the locker room. "Don't ever say her name again." You screamed causing silence to fall on the entire locker room. The final bell rang and you grabbed your bag rushing out to y/n's car. 

Reader POV

You saw Carrie come out of the gym doors and knew something was wrong. As soon as she got to you she enveloped you in a hug. "Baby what's wrong?" you asked, holding your girlfriend tightly. She shook her head and got in the car but you saw the tears running down her cheeks. 

You got in the car and drove to your and Carrie's spot. It was on a cliff lookout and was secluded enough where you knew no one would find the two of you. As soon as you got there she started sobbing. Leaning over to cry on your shoulder. 

She told you all about what happened in the locker room and the mean things the girls had said. You took it all in with a smile. When she was done she looked at you and said through tears, "Why are you smiling?" You just leaned over and kissed her. 

"Carrie, you know I love you right?" you asked. She immediately nodded, she never questioned that. "Then why would I care about what they say?" you asked. She shrugged looking into your eyes with her tear-filled ones. 

"They could call us all the names in the book and bully us into oblivion. I am never going to stop loving you. They don't know what love is and they're jealous." you said, stroking her face. She smiled as more tears spilt over her cheeks. "You always know just what to say don't you." she said pressing her lips back to yours.