Poly!Ghostface x reader

Stu and Billy had been in love with you since you caught them on a kill and you helped them. You became friends and since they have fallen head over heels. The relationship had a rocky start as the boys tried to find where they both fit in the relationship so there was no jealousy. 

Now you were nine months in and everything was going great. You were currently standing at the bar waiting on your drink. There was a man three seats down that had been a target for months now. Billy and Stu did all the messy work, you were just bait. The man had been checking you out all night and you had been flirting and winking back. You downed your drink and stalked out of the bar, faux-sloppily to your car. 

You heard the man behind you. "Woah woah, you shouldn't be driving." he said putting a hand on your car door. "Oh? Maybe you should walk me home then." You smiled, leaning in and pretending to fall forward a bit. "Sure." he said with a smile. You began walking a few blocks till you got to your apartment. You opened the door, inviting him inside. Once he was inside you leaned against him, "Help me to bed?" you almost purred. He nodded with a sly smile and guided you to bed. 

You pushed him back as you took off your shirt and his smile widened. "Like what you see?" you asked. He nodded rapidly. "Good, it will probably be the last enjoyable thing you get." you said with a smile. His face melted to confusion. That's when you heard your boys. Stu jumped on the man who was laid back on your bed and Billy stalked over to you. He had a smile painted on his face. "Ahh, what a good performance." Billy cooed in your ear, burying his face in your neck. The man writhed under Stu. "What the hell is this?" He yelled. "Stu shushed him before him and Billy did their work. You left the room and filled up a glass of water in the kitchen.

When they came out, Billy wrapped an arm around you again while Stu leaned against the opposite counter. "That was so hot babe." Stu said, biting his lip. "Yeah, almost too hot. You didn't have to take your shirt off you know." Billy scoffed into your shoulder. "Ooh is someone jealous?" you asked, turning your head to face Billy. "I wouldn't be jealous of that guy now." Stu laughed loudly. "Oh come on now Billy, you know how I love my boys." you said kissing him deeply. 

"Hey what about me?" Stu pouted. You smiled and jumped into Stu's arms as he wrapped his arms around your butt and waist. He started carrying you into the living room, "Billy clean up and join us on the couch when you're done," you winked. He groaned and went back to the bedroom to clean up the night's mess.