Leatherface- (Final Oneshot)

You were brought in bound and blinded with a scarf around your face. You assumed this was so you wouldn't know how to get back to your car if you escaped. There was little you could hear over the noisy sound of the engine. You were in a trunk, you knew that. 

Finally the car stopped and a man opened the trunk grumbling about your kicking and yelling. When he got you out he stood you up and you bashed your head forward, knocking it into his. you make shift blindfold flew off. 

A woman ran off the porch, she was bigger and helped the man up. "Hoyt, Hoyt stop. Remember what we said." she said eyeing me. You froze where you were as she helped the man to his feet and he grabbed your arm. "Okay but the next time she fights back she's done." he said with a tug of your arm, leading you in the house. 

There were people in the house and all of them gave you odd looks. "Ooh look at this pretty one." a blonde man said approaching you and walking around. He grabbed your jaw and looked at your face closely. If it wasn't for your hands being tied behind your back you would have hit him. 

"She's not for you, she's for Thomas." the woman scolded and another person entered the room. "Ah Thomas there you are. This is for you." she said gesturing to you. You gave odd looked between the two and your expression melted to fear as he approached you. He threw you over his shoulder and began carrying you up the stairs and into a room. He shut and bolted the door and sat you down. 

You were visibly shaking but tried not to make it any more apparent how scared you were. "Don't touch me." You said moving away from him. He rolled his eyes and cut the ropes holding your hands. You stood in front of him and shifted on your feet. "What did they mean I am yours?" You asked. He shrugged. "Well what are you going to do?" You asked. He pulled you to the bed and you immediately began panicking.

He sat in the bed and pulled you into his lap and held you there. He didn't try anything else, just trying to comfort and soothe you. You looked up and met eyes with him through the fabric mask over his face. "Thank you." you said quietly. He nodded and relaxed back against the headboard. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here.