Michael Myers (Final Oneshot)

Your childhood best friend, locked up like some kind of animal. After permits and phone calls you were finally allowed to see him. He was in an asylum and while you were nervous, nothing would stop you from seeing him. You never knew if you would get the chance again. 

You walked through the metal doors and guards were lined down the hallway to his room. They all shared a grim look as they watched you pass them, willingly going into the room with a mass murderer that could snap your neck in a heartbeat if he felt like it. You walked through the two sets of metal doors and into the room he stayed. 

He was sitting in a chair, strapped down and there was a chair across from him. He had his head down and you assumed his eyes were closed. You sat in the chair across from him and saw that he did in fact have his eyes closed. "Michael," you said as your lips finally curved into a smile. 

His eyes lifted to see you and his mouth hung open, finally curving into a smile matching yours. He didn't say anything, he was not a talkative person. You reached out to touch his face and he leaned into your open palm. A spark of frustration sparked in you, he was not dangerous to you. He was not a horrible person, these precautions were not needed. 

"Michael I missed you so much." you said with a tear in your eye. You leaned over and kissed him. He pulled against his restraints and you smiled looking down at the leather straps. You quickly undid them and he stood in front of you. 

He was much taller than you, a couple feet at least. He rolled his shoulders forward and you heard the door open behind you. Within seconds numerous guards rushed in, trying to detain Michael. He took each one of them down quickly, without a weapon, and walked through the now open doorway. 

You followed behind him as your boyfriend and yourself made a grand exit. As Michael handled the guards you knocked on the door of the lead warden's office door. You swung it open with Michael behind you. He went to grab the man but you stopped him. "I think you have some things that belong to him." you smiled. The man pointed to a closet with a shaking hand. 

Michael went in and grabbed a box with his name and asylum number on it. "Thank you." you said in a cheery tone and winked. Michael changed and gripped the knife inside, a grim smile playing on his lips. You followed him through the exit doors and into the woods, your hand in his left and his knife in the right.