Michael Myers Oneshot

You bounced around the shared house of you and your boyfriend. He always seemed to keep to himself and while you loved your cute secluded boyfriend, it got lonely waiting for night to fall so he would get out and about. He mostly slept through the day but the few times you walked past your bedroom today he was sitting up in bed working on a drawing or watching tv. 

You walked into the bedroom as he sat up in bed a bit, pushing his drawing aside and making eye contact with you. "Hey honey." you smiled as he gave you a small smile. He didn't wear his mask around the house and  his hair usually fell messily around his face. You climbed up on the bed and beside him, smiling and brushing the hair out of his face. 

"Come out love, it's so much more fun during the day. The sun is shining and we can sit in the living room and watch tv. He shook his head. "Michael come on, it's so lonely during the day. I can't stay up all night like you can." you said laughing a little. He still shook his head. "Please." you said standing to the side of the bed. "No, if you can't deal with my schedule you can leave." he snapped at you, giving you a glare. 

Your heart broke a little bit. Michael never raised his voice. You rolled your eyes and walked out of the bedroom slamming the door. You grabbed your phone and keys and left, going to do something for the day. You called some friends to go hang out and made yourself disappear from Michael for the rest of the day. 

You came home at the end of the night, it was late. "Michael I'm home." you said out loud. He dind't come to the front door but you saw that the house was cleaned and everything was in order. He cleaned today? Then you walked in the bathroom to see flowers and a note explaining how sorry he was along with a passed out Michael. You crawled in bed beside him and fell asleep. You were content with sleeping together if it meant he might get up with you tomorrow. 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONESHOT, I AM VERY TIRED.