Leatherface Oneshot

Tex was always picking on you. You were the smallest of the bunch ever since you found the Hewitts. You even stayed with them willingly, despite the protest of Hoyt occasionally. Tex loved messing with you but often pushed it and in result your other half stepped in. That was the only time Thomas got in between you and Tex, when you asked. 

Today you and Luda Mae were doing housework and Tex was bugging you about how you looked. Of course you looked hot, you were in denim shorts and a white tank top with your hair pulled up, he had to get over it. It wasn't the first time you dressed like this in the Texas heat and it wouldn't be the last. 

Despite Luda Mae asking him repeatedly to stop making comments, they kept firing. He would mention your boobs, then your ass, then your legs. He couldn't get enough. Finally he seemed to be leaving you alone. That was until you walked in the living room to do some dusting and walked past where he sat on the couch. He wouldn't move his legs off the coffee table so you had to step over him and when you did you felt burning on the skin just below your butt. 

You looked down to see the bright red hand print where he had smacked your skin, you let out a yelp first and then a gasp. His face looked just as surprised and you knew he didn't mean to hit you that hard. "Y/n, now, just think about this a second. I'm sor-" you cut him off. "Thomas!!" you screamed loud enough to rattle the house. 

Before Tex could finish his sentence Thomas came bursting through the door at the top of the stairs, distressed and looking you. You had managed to make some tears brim your eyelids as Thomas approached you and his eyes scanned you for harm. "Tex smacked my butt really hard, look!" you cried out, turning to the side and pointing at the red, heated skin of your upper thigh. Thomas's face immediately showed his anger as his eyes shifted to Tex. 

Thomas put an arm out to move you out of the way as Tex tried to move himself up the couch, trying to get away from Thomas while he still could. Thomas grabbed Tex's throat and picked him up, so that his feet were swinging at his sides. Thomas walked out the front door and threw Tex off the porch. When Tex landed on the ground Thomas walked over and grabbed Tex by the belt, jerking his pants over his butt. 

Thomas removed his shoe and landed three solid blows to the bare white skin of Tex's ass. Then he slipped his shoe back on and turned to reenter the house only to see you, Luda Mae and Hoyt laughing on the front porch so hard none of you could breath. Tex laid writhing on the ground as Thomas picked you up and carried you into the house while kissing your cheek. "My hero." you smiled, kissing him in return.