Pinhead Oneshot

"Take it back!" you growled shoving Pinhead. He stood firm in his placement and stared at you, eyes glowing with a mix of rage and hurtness. "I am sorry you cannot accept the truth y/n." he said as he turned and began fiddling with someone on your table. 

"You called me a whore!" you yelled pushing him again. "No, I said you enjoy running around like a common whore." he said raising his voice a bit, he knew he was treading on thin ice. You snapped your head towards him, ideas of what to say running through your head but you knew you couldn't just be mindless with him. 

"It's a lifestyle and one in which you agreed to when we started dating." you said crossing your arms. You were a dominatrix. You had been for a long time and that was initially what attracted Pinhead to you. He enjoyed your mix of pleasure and pain to create a good balance. 

Now he was getting jealous and it was affecting your relationship. "You're being a pain in the ass." you gripped, causing him to whip towards you. He wrapped his hand around your throat. "If I were you I'd watch the way you speak to me." he said in a chilling tone.

You nodded a bit as he let you go. "Maybe I should remind you of why you love me." you said with a smile. "Maybe you should." he said with a matching smile. Your hands hovered over some of your toys you had laid out on the table. You picked up a collar and a chain. 

"Do you want to do the honors." you asked him. He nodded, "If you insist." He attached the collar around his neck, the thick leather bending against his skin. You wrapped the chain around your fingers, smiling evilly. 

You jerked the chain down causing his head to snap to your level. "Don't worry honey, I can show you things I wouldn't do with anyone else." you winked, kissing him deeply. A small noise left the back of his throat and you smiled more into the kiss. "I'm gonna make you remember why you fell in love with me." 

I wasn't sure if anyone would like anything like this, I'm sorry it's so short.