Otis Driftwood Oneshot

This is a part 2 of the last oneshot I wrote for Otis 

You walked through the house with bare feet. You oversized shirt hung loosely around your body and you slid onto the couch with Baby while she was flipping through the tv channels. You  relaxed your head on her shoulder. Since staying with the Firefly family you had been increasingly close to Baby. Otis walked through the living room, "God y/n put some pants on." he gripped rolling his eyes. 

He was willing to let you stay with the family but he didn't like it. He acted like he hated you most of the time and caught an attitude with you whenever he got the chance. You rolled your eyes and sunk into the couch. "You're too nice to him." Baby said, noticing your change in mood and put her arm around you. "You're gonna have to put him in his place." she said rolling her eyes along with you. 

Spalding came through the front door. "Get dressed kids we're going on a field trip?" he said in a cheery voice. You and Baby perked up as Otis came back into the room. "What field trip?" you asked. "Some punk gave us a hard time a while back and it's time for payback." he said with a smile. You got up and went and put on some booty shorts and a loose tank top and met everyone back in the living room. 

Spalding drove the four of you out to a bar. You and Baby walked inside while Otis and Spalding stayed in the car. Baby pointed the man out to you and he was sitting at the bar. You walked over and began talking to him. The longer you talked the more into you he became. He asked if he could take you home but you said you had a better idea and led him out to the car. Spalding and Otis pulled him inside and knocked him out and the five of you quickly drove back to the house. 

The man began to wake up tied to a chair in the basement. You all were standing around him. "You crazy bitch." he snapped at you. You did a fake pout, and walked over to him straddling his waist. "Aww baby, don't be mad." you said scooting closer to him on his lap. He thrashed his head to the side as you kissed his cheek. "My friends are going to take such good care of you." you said seductively. 

You heard a huff of frustration from the corner of the room. You looked over your shoulder to see Otis tapping his foot impatiently. "What are you so irritated for?" you said cheekily. The man who's lap you were sitting on began to say something so you stuffed a rag in his mouth. You climbed off the man and marched over to Otis. "I don't know what your damn problem is but I haven't done anything wrong!" you yelled. 

He straightened up a little bit. "You flaunt your ass around like it's for everyone to see and flirt with guys shamelessly." He snapped. You raised your eyebrows and put a hand on your chest. "Oh so you're jealous?" you asked. He rolled his eyes, "Of course not, what's there to be jealous of?" he asked causing your heart to drop. You nodded and walked back over to the man, removing the rag from his mouth and pressing your lips to his tightly. 

You felt someone grab your arm and rip you away from the man and a gunshot rang out. Otis shot the man and silence fell around the room. "Maybe we should give them some space." Spalding said leading Otis out. As soon as it was just you and Otis you shoved his chest. "You're a dick to me and I don't understand what I ever did to-" you began ranting but he cut you off. He smashed his lips to yours. 

"You're the hottest woman I have ever seen. You're so hot. I can't believe I haven't done this sooner." he said each sentence in between kisses. You kissed him back but then put your hands up against his chest. "Otis I-" you began only for him to cut you off again. "I love you.'' he said. You left your mouth hanging open for a second, registering what he just said. "I, I love you too." you said with a smile as he kissed you again.